What's new

Are you conscious with how your instagram looks like?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

Do you always make sure it looks as visually appealing as possible? Or maybe you have a theme for it?

Obviously, I make sure it is visually appearing. I do not post anything negative or melancholic in nature. My reels and stories always have a happy and vibrant theme.

Do you always make sure it looks as visually appealing as possible? Or maybe you have a theme for it?

I'm making use of Instagram Business because my account on the social media platform is for business purposes. I try as much as possible to make sure my page good good and very appealing because that's going to make it possible for my potential customers visiting my account to find it comfortable navigating it to find what they are looking for.

Obviously, I make sure it is visually appearing. I do not post anything negative or melancholic in nature. My reels and stories always have a happy and vibrant theme.
Heyyy, same here. I like to make sure my profile looks visually appealing and I get si curious if it looks messy. I love using sceneries as the first photo showing up on my post.

A long time ago I cared a lot about how my Instagram profile looked and I tried to take care of it a lot to gain followers, likes and all that, nowadays, I don't care anymore and I have this social network a little abandoned, I don't like this social media like I used to in the past

Of course it's human nature that they desire to assume everyone with their reels or posts like other then that 10% of people think opposite and they spread vulgarity in their all reels.

I do not post a lot on social sites however, whenever I post I make sure it is appropriate for the platform. Therefore, I am conscious of how I look on social sites. I use the same photo as a profile picture and I do not share my own photos on social sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back