Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
I read a report that the android 14 operating system will be out very soon. There were new features that are being lined up for the Android 14 that is coming up. As an android user, do you think you will upgrade , or doesn't it worry that much?

I don't think I am getting the Android 14 update on my POCO M2 pro as my phone is almost 3 years old. But if you have Pixel or Samsung phones they provide more OS upgrades. I think the newer versions of Android should focus on better battery life, performance, and optimizations.

I am the kind of person that always update my phone software whenever there is a new version. It is something that I know that helps with the security and performance of my smartphone which is the reason why I have everything on automatic update once there is a new version available. As for android 14, I'm definitely upgrading to it if it's possible.

I am the kind of person that always update my phone software whenever there is a new version. It is something that I know that helps with the security and performance of my smartphone which is the reason why I have everything on automatic update once there is a new version available. As for android 14, I'm definitely upgrading to it if it's possible.
Well, I still use Android 10 and I'm doing well with it, I haven't had the need to update my OS since all the apps I need to use are available for Android 10, so I don't see the need to update for now.

If I see that Android 10 is starting to become obsolete, then I will update the OS.

Well, I still use Android 10 and I'm doing well with it, I haven't had the need to update my OS since all the apps I need to use are available for Android 10, so I don't see the need to update for now.

If I see that Android 10 is starting to become obsolete, then I will update the OS.

Currently, I am making use of Android 13 and it's something that is very good which is the reason why I am looking forward to when I am going to upgrade to using Android 14. This is because I know that it is always going to be better than the previous Android version.

Well, this is good as there is no rush on your side to do the upgrades. Most of the time, the upgrades come with just minor features, which means that you are not missing out on something that much. So, I believe that using the Android 10 OS doesn't keep you far away from enjoying some of the features of most apps.

Well, this is good as there is no rush on your side to do the upgrades. Most of the time, the upgrades come with just minor features, which means that you are not missing out on something that much. So, I believe that using the Android 10 OS doesn't keep you far away from enjoying some of the features of most apps.
That's right, I don't use my phone much, just to make inquiries or with work-related issues, so if I can have everything I need on my Android 10 phone, why should I upgrade to a higher version?

I read a report that the android 14 operating system will be out very soon. There were new features that are being lined up for the Android 14 that is coming up. As an android user, do you think you will upgrade , or doesn't it worry that much?
I really do not have need for the new or upcoming version of the Android 14. The phone I'm using presently work perfectly for with my necessities. And also I would not want to bother to get another due to the economy situation in my country right this period.

I really do not have need for the new or upcoming version of the Android 14. The phone I'm using presently work perfectly for with my necessities. And also I would not want to bother to get another due to the economy situation in my country right this period.

It is very unfortunate that for most of us, it is our finances that is going to make us not really get what we would have been interested in having otherwise. I know a lot of people might be saying that they don't really have any need of making use of Android 14 right now but when you look at it very closely, it is probably because they don't have the financial capacity to go for it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back