What's new

Are You aware of Any PTP forums paying in Tron?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tron is yet another currency that I think will be a good option if we can invest some amount because it has the potential to grow and can help us earn profits and instead of buying it I would rather prefer to earn it from PTP forums if possible.

Are You aware of Any PTP forums paying in Tron?

Actually, it is my first time hearing about this new currency. I have not read about this in Google and yahoo news. I am also not aware of a site that pays members in Tron. I will research this currency. Where does it originate?

I have never used Tron. When I signed up with Bizdustry it offered multiple crypto payments and we could select from the dropdown menu. I did not check if Tron was an option but I guess they did offer Tron payment back then (if anyone was asking Tron payment)

I think no website is offering Tron but I could be wrong and I have recently joined a faucet paying in Tron so I may post a thread about it so others can join if they wish to

Tron is not so popular so naturally not many of us are interested in earning Tron and this is why there is no website paying in tron.

Tron is not so popular so naturally not many of us are interested in earning Tron and this is why there is no website paying in tron.
This is why I am trying because many times these non popular crypto coins work as game changer and can make us earn profits in the long run

This is why I am trying because many times these non popular crypto coins work as game changer and can make us earn profits in the long run
I doubt if it'll work. Doge can be a game changer as it has shown in the past but I don't remember Tron made any progress like doge

I have joined a Tron faucet paying in TRon and hopefully, I can get payment from it very soon but the earnings are low on it and I am not doing any other thing on it and just trying to claim every hour

I have joined a Tron faucet paying in TRon and hopefully, I can get payment from it very soon but the earnings are low on it and I am not doing any other thing on it and just trying to claim every hour
Would you love to share with us if you think that the earning is favorable enough for us?

I have left claiming on that faucet and actually was only doing hourly claims but I lost hope so taking a break from all these websites

If offered to receive payment through Tron, I will not accept. I do not know this currency. But if it is safe, there might be no reason why not accept. I will do research about Tron.

These days we can accept any crypto currency and can swap it to any we want through different wallets by paying a small fee

These days we can accept any crypto currency and can swap it to any we want through different wallets by paying a small fee
This is why I mostly preferred to get paid in cryptocurrency than any other payment processor

It does help as you don't need to pay a higher fee like we need to pay when we get Paypal payments but the problem I face is I can't convert crypto to real money

It does help as you don't need to pay a higher fee like we need to pay when we get Paypal payments but the problem I face is I can't convert crypto to real money
Someone like me can convert cryptocurrency to real money but I cannot even use PayPal at all

I know you can as its easier if you are in Nigeria or another country where crypto is acceptable and not taxed and in India we have the opposite of that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back