Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever say you're an impulse buyer? As in you purchase stuff you don't need when you visit a store or shop. I am somewhat of an impulse buyer, in that if I see something I want or could use, I most likely will pick it up. But I am frugal with my money, so even so I don't spend a lot when I do impulse buy stuff. What about you though? Did you ever spend a lot on an impulse buy?

I am not an impulsive buyer at all. I take a lot of time before buying something. If I come across something which I like on amazon or some other ecommerce site, I just keep them in my cart for a month. If at the end of the month as well, I feel that I still really want it, I go ahead and buy it. But it's something very rare to happen because mostly I lose interest by the end of the month since I realize that it's not really something I need or something that's necessary for me to have at this point of time.

I had some points where I was really into things and I bought them impulsively. CDs and band t-shirts are the primary examples I can think of, where I went through a big music stage and just had to buy all of the CDs and t-shirts of bands that I admired and could find. Now they all collect dust and I mainly use YouTube Music for my music needs and don't even wear 1/4 of the band t-shirts I own. On average, I'm not really an impulsive buyer, however.

I believe that I used to be an impulsive buyer years ago when I was still young and not working because I was easily getting money from my parents to buy whatever I needed to buy. So, it was very easy for me to be engaged in impulsive buyer but ever since I became an adult and started working hard to make my own money, I've never been engaged in impulsive buying.

No, I've never being an impulsive buyer because I knew about the value of money at a very young age. I'm not into hasty decision making whenever it's a spend money matter. If I'm not sure if what I needed to buy is worth the money, I will never buy it.

No, I've never being an impulsive buyer because I knew about the value of money at a very young age. I'm not into hasty decision making whenever it's a spend money matter. If I'm not sure if what I needed to buy is worth the money, I will never buy it.

When you are not the type of person who is always buying things on impulse, it is always going to be very easy for you to save money. This is because all those unnecessary expenses that people get into by buying things that they don't really need is not going to be something that you are worried about.

I am not an impulsive buyer at all. I take a lot of time before buying something. If I come across something which I like on amazon or some other ecommerce site, I just keep them in my cart for a month. If at the end of the month as well, I feel that I still really want it, I go ahead and buy it. But it's something very rare to happen because mostly I lose interest by the end of the month since I realize that it's not really something I need or something that's necessary for me to have at this point of time.

The trick is resisting the urge to purchase immediately which comes when you see the new item advertised. If you can hold off for few days or weeks, the temptation will reduce. By that time, you will begin to reason with a clear head.

I had some points where I was really into things and I bought them impulsively. CDs and band t-shirts are the primary examples I can think of, where I went through a big music stage and just had to buy all of the CDs and t-shirts of bands that I admired and could find. Now they all collect dust and I mainly use YouTube Music for my music needs and don't even wear 1/4 of the band t-shirts I own. On average, I'm not really an impulsive buyer, however.

Most of the time, the only option that you're going to have after buying things on an impulse which ended up being something that you don't have any need for would be to give it out to the homeless people who might have need for it or have all of them that you're no longer making use of donated to charity.

I know someone who's an impulsive buyer when she's with cash. If she's with cash at hand, the money will not be with her in less than 12 hours. The way she stops herself from being an impulsive buyer is by not having any cash with her.

The trick is resisting the urge to purchase immediately which comes when you see the new item advertised. If you can hold off for few days or weeks, the temptation will reduce. By that time, you will begin to reason with a clear head.

I believe that most people who are into impulsive buying don't really have a pressing responsibility to take care of. This is because when there are so many responsibilities that are priority for you to sort them out first, I don't think you are going to be impulsive when it comes to just buying anything that you don't really need.

I believe that most people who are into impulsive buying don't really have a pressing responsibility to take care of. This is because when there are so many responsibilities that are priority for you to sort them out first, I don't think you are going to be impulsive when it comes to just buying anything that you don't really need.

Yes, I agree with you. Those people doesn't have better things which they must spend money on first. If they did, it's where their money will go to first before they will start thinking of buying anything on impulse.

Seriously, I wouldn't find myself in a position where being into impulsive decision making as to regard to buying anything will hold me. I budget everything that I spend money on. This makes it impossible for me to use my money on what it's not planned for.

In this recent time, no one is meant to still be buying things on impulse because where is the money? If anyone is buying things on an impulse now, the person isn't making money in a legit way like others are finding it difficult.

In this recent time, no one is meant to still be buying things on impulse because where is the money? If anyone is buying things on an impulse now, the person isn't making money in a legit way like others are finding it difficult.

This is a plain truth. Everyone is fuming at what inflation is causing for their country's economy. When someone is getting into unnecessary spending on impulse, it's an indication that such a person isn't being honest with his source of income.

I wouldn't say that I am an impulse buyer as I tend to always sit and work out if I can buy something rather than just going out and getting it without a second thought.

I have known people who are impulse buyers though and they seem to struggle a lot.

I wouldn't say that I am an impulse buyer as I tend to always sit and work out if I can buy something rather than just going out and getting it without a second thought.

I have known people who are impulse buyers though and they seem to struggle a lot.

When you buy things out of impulse, you may end up spending above what you budget for, and that can be a struggling moment. I do not buy things I don't need when I go to the stores as I prefer making the right type of purchases when I am visiting the place. Proper budgeting is one of the ways that one can escape the trap of impulse purchases.

No, I am not a compulsive buyer, I only spend money on the things I need and I think a lot when I am going to buy something new and I look for a lot of reviews and details about the product I am going to buy, in fact, I am the complete opposite of that. who is a compulsive buyer.

When you buy things out of impulse, you may end up spending above what you budget for, and that can be a struggling moment. I do not buy things I don't need when I go to the stores as I prefer making the right type of purchases when I am visiting the place. Proper budgeting is one of the ways that one can escape the trap of impulse purchases.

For me, it's even the spending above what you budget for that's my biggest problem when it comes to buying things out of impulse, it's spending money unnecessarily on something that I don't need at all to begin with. So, the entire money used is a total waste.

I used to be like that and used to buy really unnecessary things, but now I have changed and when I decide to buy something, I need to think for 7 days to decide if I really need it. And this is a very cool strategy that works

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back