What's new

Are you afraid to be known on the internet?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you private when it comes to the internet? I ask because do you even want to be known on the web? I'm very private myself and don't like to get personal on the web at all. But what about you? Are you comfortable with people knowing you on the web?

I have personal accounts on social media where I have my friends and family that I know IRL on there who know me personally and I also have accounts on forums and also on social media as Shortie as well.

The accounts that I have as Shortie, I tend to let people get to know me somewhat but I never reveal my real name or where I live at all. They only know me by Shortie and may have seen me via a profile picture or if they come to my live streams on places such as Twitch or Kick they will see me there if I am using my cam but that is as far as I allow it to go.

I used to not care so much but as I got older, I became more privacy oriented. I don't like any personal details about myself to be online. So I do not use Facebook or social sites like that. I don't post pictures of myself anywhere online. I am sure to keep things as private as possible.

I generally try to maintain privacy, since on the internet you never know who you may be dealing with, but depending on the case at hand, on social networks I do not mind being less private in general, although I have most accounts on social networks as private, sometimes I accept people I do not know at all, In the forums in general and on the web I usually use the same nickname almost always with the same photo, so that people know who I am but maintaining a certain level of privacy.

Well, it's only going to be what I put on the internet about myself that people are going to know about me. So, in essence I haven't got anything to be afraid of when it comes to being known on the internet.

I know that some people can become a hot prospect on the internet and that's how they become influencer online and make money from it. Do, they have anything to be afraid of? I'm not sure to be honest.

No I am not. Everybody has what what he or she does this person depends on the person. I can't give myself headache over someone's situation especially if it's not worth-it.

Once upon a time, I thought that being popular was interesting, easy, and big money is always with you, but when I became a little older, I realized that only problems come with popularity and no amount of money will fix it, because it is better for me to earn less but not be famous and live to my own satisfaction

Once upon a time, I thought that being popular was interesting, easy, and big money is always with you, but when I became a little older, I realized that only problems come with popularity and no amount of money will fix it, because it is better for me to earn less but not be famous and live to my own satisfaction

The thing with becoming popular is that you are going to have to deal with publicity management all the time so that people will have a controlled view of what you want them to know and talk about you, otherwise they're going to fill the whole internet with a lot of garbage that is only going to end up tarnishing your image which will definitely affect your popularity on a negative note.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back