What's new

Are you a tidy person or a messy one?

I am the kind of person that cannot be in any place that is scattered because it always makes it very uncomfortable for me to stay there and my eyes will always not have peace in any way with way scattered.

I try as much as possible to put my house in place and make sure that everything is organised without anything being out of place.

I am someone who tends to get super stressed out with mess and I hate to have an area that is cluttered and just looks messy.

I do what I can between working as well to keep my area and my house as clean as possible but of course, sometimes it can get a little messy if I am really busy. I find taking one day out a week to completely clean areas that need doing so that I have a fresh start when I work again to be able to keep it clean and less cluttered.

Do you know why I don't like entertaining visitors at my home? It's because they will mess up my house and it's going become irritating being in the same house with them. I can't wait for each and every one of them to leave. I love being in hotel rooms because of how tidy they are kept.

I'm a very tidy person. I like to see things around me clean and in an organized manner. I hate when people just throw their clothes and other things here and there in the room. Turns me into hulk, really! 😤

Maybe i should say it was the way i was brought up, because i don't like it when my room is messy, i would rather take all days to tidy up my room than to sleep in a messy room. At times, when i go on vacation with my family, i will be the one to do the tidying up of everyone's room

Very messy but it would be good if I could be a bit more cleaner :eek:

Maybe i should say it was the way i was brought up, because i don't like it when my room is messy, i would rather take all days to tidy up my room than to sleep in a messy room. At times, when i go on vacation with my family, i will be the one to do the tidying up of everyone's room

It is good that you are great with tidying your space when you are around. It is an act that most people should have too as it is a nice way to ensure that everything is set in place. I have been a messy person in terms of arranging things, but I am learning now to make changes where necessary.

Take your time to learn to make that changes where necessary as it will really be of a great advantage someday.

I think I am a tidy person, it costs me a lot to do the things I have to do if I have everything messy, I am also not a person who usually dirtys a lot or messes everything up so in a short time I have everything tidy and clean.

I'm a very clean person. I like my entire home clean and that means beds made, bathrooms cleaned, floors vacuumed and swept, laundry done, dishes washed....that sort of thing.

I don't usually make my bed most of the time when I wake up in the morning but after having a friend of mine over for a weekend, she taught me how it's good for you to wake up and fix up your bed. Whenever your bed is made, it makes the whole room look so good. I have been doing that for a while now and I like it.

I used to be a bit messy, but I've become more tidy now. It's like I've discovered the joy of an organized space and the peace that comes with it. Keeping things neat just makes life a bit smoother, you know? It's like finding a balance between chaos and order, and I've come to appreciate the benefits of a tidier lifestyle.

I'm a very clean person. I like my entire home clean and that means beds made, bathrooms cleaned, floors vacuumed and swept, laundry done, dishes washed....that sort of thing.

Whenever you are the kind of person who likes being in a place that is very neat, you will find it very difficult to stay in a place that is messy. Once you step into an apartment that is unkempt, you will either leave or try to make arrangement for everything to be fixed in a way that the whole place is going to be very conducive for you to stay.

I am a very tidy person because it is not even convenient for me to work when my house is dirty and it is not efficient for me because there are too many details that can distract me. It's easier for me to set aside a few minutes to quickly remove the oats and I even have an appearance
motivation to work harder

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back