Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I love both because I have the two in my house right now and I will always prefer to have both trained together, they are lovely and wonderful. But if I am to choose I think I will go for Dog. A Cat Person is independent while a Dog Person takes pleasure in companionship.
So are you a cat person or a dog person?
Cast your vote!!!

I only ever had dogs, so dog person all the way! ✊🏼

I cant choose just one. I love both. Sometime in the future I'll surely have a dog and a cat as pets. ❤️

I am a cat fan. I wish I can have up to 6 cats at my place because they are adorable animals that make the home a nice place to be in. If I am asked to chose daily, I will always pick a cat instead of a dog.

Well, that's my boy. He's been a big part of my life. I love him so much just like the same way I love myself. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my dog.

Screenshot_20231020_172641_Gallery.jpg

I'm definitely both, but if I had to choose, I lean a bit more towards being a cat person. Don't get me wrong, I love the loyalty and enthusiasm of dogs, but there's something about the independent and mysterious nature of cats that I find intriguing. The way they strut around like they own the place, yet curl up on your lap when they feel like it – it's a unique kind of companionship that I really appreciate. So, yeah, both are great, but cats hold a special place in my heart.

I am a cat fan. I wish I can have up to 6 cats at my place because they are adorable animals that make the home a nice place to be in. If I am asked to chose daily, I will always pick a cat instead of a dog.

My grandmother is a cat person and she has more than 10 cats if I remember correctly the last time I visited home.

I don't know if my dog is going to be comfortable mixing up with a cat, otherwise I would have adopted one of my grandmother's cat's and start keeping both of them.

No doubt, I like both of them, but I kinda prefer cats more than dogs. Things get complicated when they’re no longer kittens and puppies. I can’t choose grown dogs over grown cats. However, I do appreciate certain dog breeds when even when they’re fully grown.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back