Are .xyz domains scam?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have come to realize that a lot of scam websites are making use of the .xyz domain extension, and this is making me to think outside that this particular extension was made for those scam purposes.
Although I have not authenticate this claim, but a site that scammed me In the past had the .xyz extension too.

What do you think?

I have been scammed by a website using dot com and dot io domains. Does this mean dot com and dot io domains are scams? My first website was built with xyz domain. I ran the site for 4 years before selling it to another user. I am currently running a forum using xyz domain.

And from my own experience, I came to this conclusion! All the .xyz sites, where I had an account, did not have a good end, and this after trying to fool people, to bring referrals, and to invest!
I have never invested in such sites!

It is up to the admin to be honest or not but mostly because this domain is reputable for cloud mining or HYIP or PTC that turn scam rapidly this is why the people have these previous and bad pieces of knowledge.

So, I did not find a site in this category that pays! If you know one, post it here! I'm curious!
if I'm wrong, all the better, we can risk believing further in this field!

I think the view of certain extensions as shady is simply ludicrous! It's all just subjective stuff. Who cares what extension you use - especially for some site you're not trying to make serious money from? As I said before, some might have justified preference for the .com cause it's easier to remember for brands in the USA.

This particular extension is mostly being used as scam. Infact, most sites I have come across with, with that extension eventually turned out to be scam. However, there might still be some legit sites with that extension. But it's a turn off for me.

Scam sites are on all different types of domain extensions. Just by simply having xyz as the extension doesn't make it a scam. While it's not a popular extension by any means, I do believe it can still be a legit website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back