What's new

Are treasury bonds the safest kinds of investments?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of all the investment opportunities available, I think that the treasury bonds is the safest. That's where individuals lend money to the US government. And I am sure the government will would always keep to it's end of the bargain.

Are there other safer options?

It not only works in US but in other countries also. Yes it's safe ceca you are paying the government so your money is not safe.

I am looking forward to learning more about these and may invest after I am fully confident about these as this way we can invest our hard earned money and can expect fixed income

I know the government in a bid to prove its credibility would keep to the terms of the agreement and that's the point where it is safe.

I am looking at different alternatives through which I can invest my money to multiply it so this week I will be researching more about it and will see its feasibility in India.

Treasury bills and bonds, especially government bonds, are the safest kind of investment. When you invest in treasury bills and bonds, you will get a fixed return for a fixed tenure. Technically speaking, there is zero risk in treasury bills and bonds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back