Are they telltale signs of a slacker?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you own a business, the last thing you want to do is hire a slacker. Someone who will do half the work and expect double the pay. They are bad for office and company environments and usually encourage laziness to spread like a virus!

Are there telltale signs when interviewing someone that can tell you whether or not they are a slacker?

If you own a business, the last thing you want to do is hire a slacker. Someone who will do half the work and expect double the pay. They are bad for office and company environments and usually encourage laziness to spread like a virus!

Are there telltale signs when interviewing someone that can tell you whether or not they are a slacker?
Recruitment or interview process is one aspect business owners or managers should really pay attention to. Always observe if the person does not attach importance to small details during conversations.

Recruitment or interview process is one aspect business owners or managers should really pay attention to. Always observe if the person does not attach importance to small details during conversations.
That is something worth paying attention to. I think you can tell a lot about someone based on how they carry their conversations and answer simple questions for sure.

That is something worth paying attention to. I think you can tell a lot about someone based on how they carry their conversations and answer simple questions for sure.
This is very true. Also, it might be advisable to throw questions that might make such a person feel edgy or confused. This is to assess their ability to think critically and provide solutions.

This is very true. Also, it might be advisable to throw questions that might make such a person feel edgy or confused. This is to assess their ability to think critically and provide solutions.
Critical thinking seems to be a dying trait these days. I can't tell you how many younger people have applied, got hired, and quit where I work. They claim it is "too much work" but it really isn't and the owner gives raises yearly to every one according to their work.

Unless a person you are interviewing is a bad liar, I do not think it is possible to spot a slacker early on or during the interview. Some people are so good at prentending that you will never know whether they are truthful or not.

Unless a person you are interviewing is a bad liar, I do not think it is possible to spot a slacker early on or during the interview. Some people are so good at prentending that you will never know whether they are truthful or not.

Well, there are many different kinds of organisations that conduct many different kinds of interviews. I have witnessed that myself and experienced that myself as well. I once applied in a multinational company that conducted three interviews. I passed all of them. However, I left the job because it was not my type of job at all.

Well, there are many different kinds of organisations that conduct many different kinds of interviews. I have witnessed that myself and experienced that myself as well. I once applied in a multinational company that conducted three interviews. I passed all of them. However, I left the job because it was not my type of job at all.
Just tell me how your comment relates to the topic. Are you a person who demands higher pay once hired or leaves the job in the middle? The topic is about these people. Have you met any individuals who demand higher pay after hired and leaves the job in the middle?

Just tell me how your comment relates to the topic. Are you a person who demands higher pay once hired or leaves the job in the middle? The topic is about these people. Have you met any individuals who demand higher pay after hired and leaves the job in the middle?

I think you never got my point. Conducting many interviews help a company identify a slacker who may not be interested in working for the company. This is why many interviews are conducted by many multinational organisations in order to find the best candidates. This filters out slackers, as I have seen this myself when I applied for a job at a multinational company. This is what I was trying to say.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back