What's new

Are there any websites where I can earn $1-2 daily in cryptocurrencies?

I don't know if that would be possible tho, because most of the site that pays me after bizdustry don't work well anymore and they keep giving out excuses on their platform, so we should all keep enjoying the little we could earn in here daily tho.

Actually, I also need some more websites apart from Bizdustry that can help me to increase my earnings. I would avoid investing in Hyips at all cost because I was scammed by Hyip programs in the past. It seems there are not many wesbites apart from Bizdustry that pays in Cryptocurrencies and also pay well. The only hope I have is to invest money in Paid to click websites and this is exactly what I did right now.

It's not easy to earn 1-2 dollars per day.But i believe it's not that hard to earn money from bizdustry than a lot of sites out there.So in conclusion yes you can make 1-2 dollars per day but you have a lot of work to do.

You could try read.cash you can actually earn that and more per day but you need to be always creative. And you might not start earning that immediately, you might not even start earning immediately self

You could try read.cash you can actually earn that and more per day but you need to be always creative. And you might not start earning that immediately, you might not even start earning immediately self

I think I have read about "Read Cash" website. The problem is that authors there only earn when someone "donates" points to the author, am I right? I am not sure but please do correct me if I am wrong.

You're probably better off actually trying to mine stuff like bitcoin or other cryptocurrency instead. I haven't found any sites that pay you in cryptocurrency though. And I don't think there are any sites that you can mine crypto from. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

You're probably better off actually trying to mine stuff like bitcoin or other cryptocurrency instead. I haven't found any sites that pay you in cryptocurrency though. And I don't think there are any sites that you can mine crypto from. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

The problem with mining is that I would need to buy expensive hardware in order to mine something valuable. Mining with old computers is a total waste of time. I do not have enough money to buy expensive hardware. Other than that, it would take a really long time to cover the expenses of hardware and only after that I would be able to make considerable amount of profits on daily basis.

I think I have read about "Read Cash" website. The problem is that authors there only earn when someone "donates" points to the author, am I right? I am not sure but please do correct me if I am wrong.
Yes You are not totally wrong tho. You earn based on the amount of views, likes and comments by others and also based on the quality of your article. You can also earn extra when other authors upvote your work as you just said, and also when you get sponsors from others. The only issue i have with read.cash is that it takes time at first to earn and the tips are usually given randomly by bots so there might be cases where you might not get anything from your article. But what i love about it is that there is really no limit as to what you could earn per article. I have once earned $3 a day for just one article and i wrote 3, and the top authors there are really making it, some make up to a $100 and more in just one article. So there is really no limit but you have to make it to the top first

Yes You are not totally wrong tho. You earn based on the amount of views, likes and comments by others and also based on the quality of your article. You can also earn extra when other authors upvote your work as you just said, and also when you get sponsors from others. The only issue i have with read.cash is that it takes time at first to earn and the tips are usually given randomly by bots so there might be cases where you might not get anything from your article. But what i love about it is that there is really no limit as to what you could earn per article. I have once earned $3 a day for just one article and i wrote 3, and the top authors there are really making it, some make up to a $100 and more in just one article. So there is really no limit but you have to make it to the top first

Is "Read Cash" a kind of revenue sharing platform? I have worked for many revenue sharing platforms in the past they were a complete waste of time because the amount they paid was too low. So I would like to confirm whether "Read Cash" is a revenue sharing platform or not. Do we only earn money if someone comments on our article or upvote it? I am not sure how much my article would earn for me, as I do not know how much traffic "Read Cash" generates in a day. I might give it a try. I have also read that some authors were not getting points when they spend a considerable amount of time writing for Read cash, is this true?

I have also read that people make very good amounts from posting articles in read.cash. But it is definitely hard when you are still new there. I gave it a shot sometimes back but my article earned nothing and it was dissapointing. I wish they could be paying something even if it is small when you post an article, then you can be added more when you get a certain number of tips, likes and comments for your article.

I have not come across any website or platforms which can pays you such amount of income per day no matter how hard you work or effort put through but I believe you can be able to make have of the income as you have suggested with the use or working with bizdustry platform.

You can really make over that with this particular website but it has changed the rules. Currently i do not know any website that pays up to that except if you combine all the PTP websites.

Is "Read Cash" a kind of revenue sharing platform? I have worked for many revenue sharing platforms in the past they were a complete waste of time because the amount they paid was too low. So I would like to confirm whether "Read Cash" is a revenue sharing platform or not. Do we only earn money if someone comments on our article or upvote it? I am not sure how much my article would earn for me, as I do not know how much traffic "Read Cash" generates in a day. I might give it a try. I have also read that some authors were not getting points when they spend a considerable amount of time writing for Read cash, is this true?
Not really a revenue sharing site or plathform tho, the bot could also tip your article based on the quality of your article (according to them) so even before you get comments or likes or upvotes or even sponsors you can still earn but like i said before the tips are given randomly so sometimes earning takes time
Post automatically merged:

I have also read that people make very good amounts from posting articles in read.cash. But it is definitely hard when you are still new there. I gave it a shot sometimes back but my article earned nothing and it was dissapointing. I wish they could be paying something even if it is small when you post an article, then you can be added more when you get a certain number of tips, likes and comments for your article.
Yea thats a major problem at the beginning its usually very hard to earn and to maintain that earning is even harder. I started earning on my first account a day after i joined but all i earned was cents after some time it began to increase but after some weeks i stopped earning, i would write and get notting then my account was marked as spam. I opened another account for over a month i didnt earn at all, then it was marked as spam, i opened another one and still didnt earn until my current account. I started earning after some days but now i nolonger earn which i dont know why

Last edited:
Not really a revenue sharing site or plathform tho, the bot could also tip your article based on the quality of your article (according to them) so even before you get comments or likes or upvotes or even sponsors you can still earn but like i said before the tips are given randomly so sometimes earning takes time
Post automatically merged:

Yea thats a major problem at the beginning its usually very hard to earn and to maintain that earning is even harder. I started earning on my first account a day after i joined but all i earned was cents after some time it began to increase but after some weeks i stopped earning, i would write and get notting then my account was marked as spam. I opened another account for over a month i didnt earn at all, then it was marked as spam, i opened another one and still didnt earn until my current account. I started earning after some days but now i nolonger earn which i dont know why

Well, these are some of the main reasons why I would avoid Read Cash website. I want to work but I would not work at such kind of website where the amount you make is unpredictable. Personally, I believe that Read Cash might be a waste of time, as it only pays a few cents and it may not even pay after some time. So, I think it is better to find other websites that pay via cryptocurrencies.

Personally, I can earn one dollar daily when I combine my earnings from Bizdustry, forum coin and beer money forum. All of the three sites have cryptocurrencies as a payment option and that is the one I am using. Maybe you should try being active in them too.
i can also earn one dollar daily in bizdustry. this is a good site cryptocurrencies site. and I am using this to make money.i should also suggest you and you should earn more than one dollar if you are active in this platform

Yes, dear. I know that it is possible to make a maximum of $1.44 on Bizdustry in a day if I work hard. Right now I am working really hard at Bizdustry and I earn a maximum of $1 per day. I will post more and earn $1.44 soon and I am planning to post more in here. However, right now I am 29 years old and I need to get married and I am unemployed. I want to work as a full-time online earner. So that was the reason why I need more websites like Bizdustry to make more money per day.
wow you are doing work hard to get married and its true you can make money daily on bizdustry as its really good that you are supporting this site to give your valuable thoughts to other users.

wow you are doing work hard to get married and its true you can make money daily on bizdustry as its really good that you are supporting this site to give your valuable thoughts to other users.

Getting married is not that easy. You really have to make a lot of money if you want to get married. This is because being a man, it is our duty to feed our family. We need at least $400-$500 per month to survive in our city and in the future the amount required to survive will rise even more because the expenses will rise in the future.

I'm looking too for a way to earn that's money ,. I hope to find a that site or even more than one to start earning money

I'm looking too for a way to earn that's money ,. I hope to find a that site or even more than one to start earning money

Right now I am using many websites to earn money. I combine all the websites in order to earn something. However, despite combining many websites, I am still not able to make $3 per day and this is my minimum target as of now. What websites are you using right now? In what country do you reside? If you reside in Tier 1 country, then I believe there are several opportunities for you to avail when it comes to earning money online.

Getting married is not that easy. You really have to make a lot of money if you want to get married. This is because being a man, it is our duty to feed our family. We need at least $400-$500 per month to survive in our city and in the future the amount required to survive will rise even more because the expenses will rise in the future.
yes whatever you said all is true and a man needs to prepare for everything to manage after marriage. i hope you will get married soon.

Another one of the websites that I make use of that pays their users for you to post that they make on the site is Cryptotalk. Currently they're not paying their users if they comment within the English section however if you do know Russian you are able to be rewarded up to 20 posts per day
There are many forum websites where you can earn as much as one to two dollar daily online , and one of them is bizdustry , cashtimeforum, beermoney forum sites and picoworker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back