What's new

Are there any websites where I can earn $1-2 daily in cryptocurrencies?

There is no doubt that Bizdustry is the greatest forum right now and it is possible to earn $1 per day. However, I need to know if there are any other platforms apart from Bizdustry where I can earn $1 per day? I have been struggling to earn money online and I would really appreciate if someone can recommend such a platform.
Another one of the websites that I make use of that pays their users for you to post that they make on the site is Cryptotalk. Currently they're not paying their users if they comment within the English section however if you do know Russian you are able to be rewarded up to 20 posts per day.

Earning $1-$2 a day is achievable but not easy online. You need to combine other earning sites like many PTP sites in order to achieve your target. Type up to 3-4 hours daily to earn it.

This particular website can pay you up to $1 per day. There are also other ptp site that you can come by I will use one I make up to 2-3 dollars every single day.

There are many sites that pay in cryptocurrency. I just cannot provide the link here because it may be a violation of the forum's policy. Even in this forum Bizdustry I know that you can be paid in crypto particularly in Lite coins which many are requesting. I prefer Paypal because that is the most convenient but I understand that crypto is getting to be popular now.

You may not provide the link, but I think you can at least mention the name of the website. This way you will not violate any of the rules of the forum. I think mentioning the name of websites is allowed and even encouraged on the Bizdustry forum. We help each other to make money online and this is the main purpose of Bizdustry forum. So I really do not think that there is anything wrong with mentioning the name of the website.

Well, in response to your question above concerning how and where you can make about $1-$2 daily in cryptocurrency, i have to say that the only site that comes to mind is bizdustry as this is achievable, and in cryptocurrency as well

Another one of the websites that I make use of that pays their users for you to post that they make on the site is Cryptotalk. Currently they're not paying their users if they comment within the English section however if you do know Russian you are able to be rewarded up to 20 posts per day.

I was not aware about Cryptotalk; however, I have recently discovered that there are many wesbites out there that pay you to solve captchas. However, I am not sure how reliable they are and how much is it possible to earn from them. They claim they pay a dollar for solving 1,000 captchas. But the main question is: how could I be able to do that? It seems a tiresome way of earning money online.

The only forum that I can guarantee that you will earn $1 everyday is this platform that we are currently on known as Bizdustry. Not also forgetting about trendri in which the earning rate there is unlimited which means you can even make $10 per day on the forum if you are that hard working.

I was not aware about Cryptotalk; however, I have recently discovered that there are many wesbites out there that pay you to solve captchas. However, I am not sure how reliable they are and how much is it possible to earn from them. They claim they pay a dollar for solving 1,000 captchas. But the main question is: how could I be able to do that? It seems a tiresome way of earning money online.
It is a very tiresome way of earning and it does take a very long time to be able to earn anything meaningful from that site. I think that if you are solving captchas you can be happy if you do 1000 in a whole day which just equates to a dollar for all that time. Definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Concerning if there are any website where I can earn $1-2 daily in cryptocurrency. Well, I would say that it is possible to earning $1 and some cent on bizdustry now but you might not find it that easy as before were a comment is 50point then. But bizdustry is good and okay to making earnings

Currently, bizdustry is the only website that helps me to earn and accumulate some crypto currencies. This has helped me to make some profits trading them too

2captcha.com you can easely earn from 1-5 dollar everyday, entering captchas

I already know about captcha websites and I have even registered at one captcha website. The biggest problem with these websites is that it is very difficult to earn even a single dollar with these websites because it is a very difficult job to solve 1000 captchas in a single day. It consumes a lot of time and it is tiresome. It will take a whole day, actually.

I feel for you, have you tried survey sites, some actually pay more but just that some countries have been restricted on the websites like zap surveys which has restricted it's earnings in Nigeria.
You're very correct on the observation you dropped concerning survey platforms. Most of them are having this geolocation sensitive. They only take tier one countries that's why you can't make money from there

You're very correct on the observation you dropped concerning survey platforms. Most of them are having this geolocation sensitive. They only take tier one countries that's why you can't make money from there

I really wish if there were some survey websites that were available to Asian and African members. Unfortunately, there are none. Moreover, I really do not believe that even people living in western countries do earn a really good amount of money completeing surveys until or unless they spend several hours in a day completing surveys.

You can actually earn this without stress,if you are good in survey sites, there are survey sites that actually pays through crypto,you just have to be dedicated.

You can actually earn this without stress,if you are good in survey sites, there are survey sites that actually pays through crypto,you just have to be dedicated.

I am quite aware of survey sites. However, the biggest problem here is that most of the survey websites do not send surveys if you reside in Asian countries. I live in an Asian country. They mostly target public living in western countries and they rarely send surveys to people living in African or Asian countries.

Bizdustry Is the best paying site that you can work for now, if you work on bizdustry you will be able to earnedd up to $1 in a day,but there are some sites like forums coin and beermoneyforum, if you combine all those three together at least you should be able to make up the $3 in a day, it's going to be stressful but if you are determined you will make it.

Right now I am unemployed and I really need money. I want to know if there are any websites where I can earn $1-2 daily? I mean I need to know a website that also has cryptocurrencies as a payment method apart from paypal. This is because paypal is not supported in my country and I cannot recieve paypal payments. So I need to know if there are any websites that pays in crypto where I can earn $1-2 daily.
You are lucky to find yourself in one because bizibdustry is a win win, i remembered the first day i joined and since then my knowledge and my earning have increased... just stay on this forum and learn with earnings..

Right now I am unemployed and I really need money. I want to know if there are any websites where I can earn $1-2 daily? I mean I need to know a website that also has cryptocurrencies as a payment method apart from paypal. This is because paypal is not supported in my country and I cannot recieve paypal payments. So I need to know if there are any websites that pays in crypto where I can earn $1-2 daily.
I don't know if that would be possible tho, because most of the site that pays me after bizdustry don't work well anymore and they keep giving out excuses on their platform, so we should all keep enjoying the little we could earn in here daily tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back