What's new

Are PTC sites a good way to advertise?

This quite unpredictable and it varies with the kind of paid to click site you are advertising on, but you can still make some sales from the site too, and you should also do ads in social media as it has a more wider audience than the PTC sites.

P
There are many PTC sites that are out there in order to try and earn crypto from them by watching advertisements and then claiming the reward from them, however the question remains - is this a good way to advertise?

Whilst it is a good way to get viewers for your advert, and if this is your goal then PTC sites will be able to achieve this, but converting those viewers into actionable registrations or so forth is a huge concern. In fact out of every 100 viewers that you get for an advert you may be happy to get 5 (at the most) sign ups... Which makes you wonder if the price to advertise is actually worth it?

The reason that this is the case is that many on these PTC sites are just there to make the claims and earn, and they are not paying attention to the sites that are being advertised. Do you think that PTC sites should change their approach and only reward users after asking them a question about the page which can be set by the advertiser to ensure that they look at the advert before they are rewarded?

What do you think about this idea?
I also believe PTC site's and forums are the best way to advertise your products, your products will be viral within a short period of time but only if you find the right forum or PTC site's.

I think that it would be beneficial for advertisers to place their ads on PTC sites because for 14 years this type of promotion has been going forward and benefiting from advertising links and banners.

it may give you a good result if you promote your links in a famous PTC, I invested 10$ to promote my links on PAIDVERTS and I could successfully gain like 70 active referrals but I don't suggest you rent referrals because it is a real waste of money.

Paid to Click sites could be a great way to make money if you are willing to invest money. Usually PTC sites offer advertising bonus or points that could enable you to promote the sites using those extra bonus points.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back