Are PTC sites a good way to advertise?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There are many PTC sites that are out there in order to try and earn crypto from them by watching advertisements and then claiming the reward from them, however the question remains - is this a good way to advertise?

Whilst it is a good way to get viewers for your advert, and if this is your goal then PTC sites will be able to achieve this, but converting those viewers into actionable registrations or so forth is a huge concern. In fact out of every 100 viewers that you get for an advert you may be happy to get 5 (at the most) sign ups... Which makes you wonder if the price to advertise is actually worth it?

The reason that this is the case is that many on these PTC sites are just there to make the claims and earn, and they are not paying attention to the sites that are being advertised. Do you think that PTC sites should change their approach and only reward users after asking them a question about the page which can be set by the advertiser to ensure that they look at the advert before they are rewarded?

What do you think about this idea?

The reward on PTC platform is low so I don't think making people forced to pay attention will make people quit doing PTC Ads,We don't even need to pay attention now and im still lazy to do PTC jobs. what more if we're required to.

Well, I have had to endure PTC, just to click and go ahead in video games, or even to have a small cash return.
But, like any advertisement, they often annoy customers.
So, I don't know if I would apply this income system, assuming it works.

PTC is not really a good platform for advertising because the reward we get from it is very low. And I don't think people will pay more attention to the site because of the reward. So advertising cyptocurrencies there is a way of making hugs lost because I don't think people will want to go there to do business

This article is about users getting paid to view advertising. It is not to be confused with pay per click. Paid to click (PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from

Most ptc sites are fraudulent and has flooded the internet that you find it very difficult to locate the genuine one. Meanwhile, the legit ones pay peanuts, so it's more like time wasting venture.

The PTC system of advertisements is actually a good form of advertisement because I have used it for my website before and I had tremendous result doing it. The platform actually brought a lot of traffic to my forum. I made use of starclicks.

If you are advertising referral links, I think advertising on PTC can be helpful. If you are advertising for traffic, this can also help but you should not use ptc if you have adsense

Concerning if PTC sites are a good way to advertise. Well, I actually do not do PTC sites as there rewards is so low compared to the labor on it, and looking at people's comment and views about rimming advertisement on it definitely not a good one

I believe PTC sites and forums are good ways to advertise. These are public plathform that alot of people visit on a daily to either post or comment or do one thing or the other

I think PTC actually means paid to click sites or websites it actually ok not to bad at all but a lot claims the rewards or earning are far too low compared to working rates and expectations.

Although PTC sites could be used to advertise but I doubt the effectiveness because when it comes to advertising there are other platforms like the social media platforms

Regarding if PTC sites are a good way to advertise. I feel PTC are not effective to running advertisement on as it get to even pay less. I don't actually do PTC sites because I don't really consider having anything to do with it

If you are trying to promote a referral links, mostly the referral links to the earning site, advertising on ptc can be very fruitful. I have done this and I have benefited.

PTC sites is not bad for advertisements it depends on the particular PTC sites. If the PTC sites has the traffic that you needed for a successful business advertisement, you can actually go for it but make sure to read the reviews of past users before you do so.

I know a number of people who use PTC sites as a former way to advertise , Hell even some use them to make money online I know I still use them. But do you use them to advertise and have you seen good results.

PTC sites are Paid To Click sites, meaning someone uses this services to place ads and other members get paid a little percentage to click you ad and view it for a number of given seconds. So do you use this service as a way to make money OR Advertise on.
I use for both as they do have a number of great impressions on your ads. But the only downside is many members who click your ad aint that much botherd about the ads as they click them to earn and often do not pay attention.

There are many PTC sites that are out there in order to try and earn crypto from them by watching advertisements and then claiming the reward from them, however the question remains - is this a good way to advertise?

Whilst it is a good way to get viewers for your advert, and if this is your goal then PTC sites will be able to achieve this, but converting those viewers into actionable registrations or so forth is a huge concern. In fact out of every 100 viewers that you get for an advert you may be happy to get 5 (at the most) sign ups... Which makes you wonder if the price to advertise is actually worth it?

The reason that this is the case is that many on these PTC sites are just there to make the claims and earn, and they are not paying attention to the sites that are being advertised. Do you think that PTC sites should change their approach and only reward users after asking them a question about the page which can be set by the advertiser to ensure that they look at the advert before they are rewarded?

What do you think about this idea?
If it was like five years ago , I ypwould have disagree because most people don't go to ptc sites back then, but nowadays I believe more people has been coming to ptc sites and it has been an avenue for advertising business .

Ever since i learned that, most PTC sites referrals aren't steady traffic choice, I decided to avoid using it, since the funds invested there, will.only attract referrals for a short while. But promoting via social media and doing SEO marketing, can bring better traffic.

PTC website is very good in terms of placing advertisements. some of the PTC website has a lot of traffic I'm money hungry people, this can really help you in promoting your referral links and other things.

PTC website is very good in terms of placing advertisements. some of the PTC website has a lot of traffic I'm money hungry people, this can really help you in promoting your referral links and other things.
yes PTC websites are also good place that you can post your advert and it will reach a large people or subscribers this is because there are a lot of traffic in PTC sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back