Ja Sa Bong

Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2023
USD
$1.0200USD
Biznotes
Post exchanges is a strategy used by forum owners who can't pay for posts but want to use the help of other forum owners to add contents to their forum. They return the same number of posts received to the forum of those who posted on their own.

Do you think post exchanges are effective and enough to help your forum become successful?

If you want 10 users and 100 posts on your forums, you will have to join 10 forums and make 100 posts. Post exchange is basically you post on my forum and I will post on your forum. In order to do post exchange, you will have to make a lot of posts on someone else's forum. It is good for new forum but not effective strategy to grow your forum

If you want 10 users and 100 posts on your forums, you will have to join 10 forums and make 100 posts. Post exchange is basically you post on my forum and I will post on your forum. In order to do post exchange, you will have to make a lot of posts on someone else's forum. It is good for new forum but not effective strategy to grow your forum

Yes, most new forum owners make use of posting exchanges to add contents from different other owners but it's like you've said, it's not an effective strategy to grow your forum because what it means is all the work to bring in posts on your forum have been made on other's forum. All the job of posting is done by you indirectly.

While post exchange will get you users and activities on your forum, I believe it is better to create posts on your own forum instead of someone else's forums through post exchange. Having said that doing post exchange during the early days of your forums can be beneficial.

While post exchange will get you users and activities on your forum, I believe it is better to create posts on your own forum instead of someone else's forums through post exchange. Having said that doing post exchange during the early days of your forums can be beneficial.

Mixing it will be a better option. You shouldn't make all the posts and threads in your forum. Have a mixture of other threads created by others and replies too but don't have everything going on a one way traffic.

It is just a mask to make forum more active and that's exactly what it is. Not a permanent member. But, it is a good thing to keep forum active and pump up those posts. Of course, it should not be only you two and that's it. Then it makes no sense..

Personally, I believe that posting exchanges is not something that a community owner is going to look at using as a long-term strategy of bringing traffic and activity to his forum. This is because it is not going to be sustained as he would have to be the one that is doing the entire post that will be replicated for him on his own community. He's definitely going to be burnt out doing that.

It is just a mask to make forum more active and that's exactly what it is. Not a permanent member. But, it is a good thing to keep forum active and pump up those posts. Of course, it should not be only you two and that's it. Then it makes no sense..

I will never advise anyone who started a forum to depend on using posting exchange for generating posts and traffic. If it's not possible to get forum members who will be willing to add contents without any incentive, the forum will be sluggish in growing.

It is helpful for padding. What I mean by this is putting content on the forum. Loading it up and making it look and feel active. I don't think it is a bad idea at all to do this on brand new forums but after a certain point you will see little to no growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back