What's new

Are faucets still a thing?

i think some faucets i've enecounter right now some of them is not paying anymore, since they ended up being scam. But if you find a good and real once faucet then you are lucky tho. But i think before we invest time and effort we need to make sure first if the faucets really pay. Look for something like proof of paying out.

Not at all, unlike on the past times. We all know that most crypto's value are increasing gradually so faucets tend to give smaller bits of it.

Total waste of time my bro, the stuff that Marvel's me, is after gaining the $1 amount of coins rolled. Reaching withdrawal you can't even withdraw your long awaiting coins. Which you've rolled all through your life. That's why I see 70 percent of faucets/PTC's as scam.
I got to know Bitcoin for the first time through a faucet site, and until now I still deal with one faucet site, indeed the faucet site only gives very small crypto rewards, but you will get decent crypto results if you have lots of referrals, and maybe I'm already addicted, every there is a chance I always claim on freebitco.in

You may have low pressure at the faucetbecause a valve is partially closed somewhere else in the house, perhaps because someone was doing plumbing repairs. The low pressure may also be the result of mineral deposits in the pipes. ... A more troublesome cause of low water pressure is a leaking or burst pipe.
I don't think you understood the question here!! What you are describing here is totally unrelated.

I have stopped dealing with faucets because they are not worth the time spent in claiming and all. They are also not a great way to make cash, I believe the owners of the site only want cheap traffic and paying less. Hopefully bigger paying faucet sites would spring up soon.

If you are a crypto user, then you must atleast have deal with a faucet atleast once.
The issue with faucets is that they give only a very few tiny amount of crypto that sometimes isn't worth claiming again and again.
Do you think we will see more faucets coming or people will just give up on them?
The issue you talked about is valid the worst part of it is even if you have patience to reach there minimum threshold payment you wont receive anything which means all those coins you have been mining is just wasting of time

Modern faucets don’t really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. As a result, today’s faucets are saturated with advertisements, pop-ups, click-throughs, automatic redirects, and embedded malware.

If you are a crypto user, then you must atleast have deal with a faucet atleast once.
The issue with faucets is that they give only a very few tiny amount of crypto that sometimes isn't worth claiming again and again.
Do you think we will see more faucets coming or people will just give up on them?
Most of those faucets out there pay very low amount of money for task being done, using peanut as forms of payment usually in form of cryptocurrency and some let you do some tasks, later tell you to upgrade with deposits.

Not at all, unlike on the past times. We all know that most crypto's value are increasing gradually so faucets tend to give smaller bits of it.
good point, but look at the other good side, people can now consider owning a faucet as a decent business, as you can earn more than the amount that you will be giving to people actually

As a crypto user this is not the first and the last have deal and with continue to deal with faucet until i come across the original one that generate valuable coin.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

One can claim from faucets without any stress , in their free time. I dont actually take stress to claim from faucets , though I claim often like 10 times a day with proper breaks in between.

The only FAUCET I'm still doing currently, that doesn't take much of my time is cointiply, even if the earnings are well adrift I still do their tasks cos they've proven to me they're legit.

I have never tried my hands on faucets because when I started working online someone warned me not to try faucets and ptcs because they pay terribly low.

To me, faucets are just a waste of time and effort, you are terribly underpaid. Instead of spending all day on faucets sites that you can't make $1 a day why don't you channel the time and energy into something productive?

I have been hearing so much about faucets for a very long time and i decided to join one as at last week. I made the minimum withdrawal within three days. One thing about me is that once i join a new paying site i always make my first cashout with the minimum withdrawal, so i can be sure it really pays. Then the next time i can grow it to something reasonable. So i made a withdrawal but i got notring and on the site it keeps showing completed. I made another minimum withdrawal it still didnt come to my wallet. I dont know if its too small. The faucet site is faucetcrypto

Well there are still things I'm mean it's almost like there are here to stay I do not even think that they can be an effective crypto field without them they are complementary to crypto as a whole.

Most people have gotten better alternatives to faucets which is why you thing they are going extinct only those who are not aware of other means of making money are the ones that still do faucets.

I believe strongly that the era and time when faucets still made sense have gone long time ago. I'd be waisting my time and efforts trying faucets for anything now

A small amount of crypto that you earn may not be worth the time and the energy that you use. If I would be running my computer for 5 hours just to earn 20 cents by doing nothing then it is not worth as a passive income. I would rather do some posting on ptp forums to earn 20 cents in 1 hour.

A small amount of crypto that you earn may not be worth the time and the energy that you use. If I would be running my computer for 5 hours just to earn 20 cents by doing nothing then it is not worth as a passive income. I would rather do some posting on ptp forums to earn 20 cents in 1 hour.
You have said this right. If you use faucet, you still have to visit the faucet, pass the captcha verification and claim cryptos in very small amount. You will be spending more time than you will actually earn

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back