What's new

Are faucets still a thing?

Faucet platforms would have been profitable some years ago when the price of major cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum were dirt cheap. Nowadays it's not worth it because the pay is very low for most faucets. You get $1 or more per month putting in hours. That's below standard to me and there are better alternatives where one can earn such amount daily.

Absolutely Yes
TUB AND SHOWER UNITS

To avoid extensive work on your shower wall, choose a new shower faucet with the same basic layout. Stick with a single- or double-handle faucet if that's what you have. The same goes for tubs, including antique or antique-style claw-foot units. Some have faucet holes drilled into the porcelain 3 5/8 in. apart, an unusual spread. Kohler and American Standard make faucets to fit this oddball size. Styles. The type of tub you have will determine which style faucet to select. If the tub is surrounded by a ceramic-tile platform, the spout and handles can be mounted on the platform. Rim-mounted faucets are installed through holes predrilled in the tub. Both configurations work when the tub and shower are separate. Wall-mounted faucets are the most common when the tub and shower are combined. They also offer the option of single-handle controls. Most showerheads provide a variety of spray options. If you don't like the height of your present showerhead, consider a handheld model. They're perfect for rinsing hair and cleaning the shower or tub. When not held, the head can be mounted on a bracket or on the shower arm like a conventional head. Many manufacturers also offer heads that slide on a pole to adjust for tall and short users. Using multiple showerheads in the bath is a growing trend. Separate jets molded into a shower wall wash your entire body at once. Each showerhead typically costs between $10 and $20. But because each head requires valves and piping to deliver the water, installing these systems requires extra in-the-wall plumbing - at a steep price. You'll also need to check water restrictions in your area before replumbing your shower. Temperature control. Most of us have experienced a hot or cold "shock" when someone flushes a toilet while we shower. Shower faucets with pressure-balance valves prevent this shock; the valve senses a sudden drop in hot or cold pressure and reduces pressure on the other side to keep water temperature from varying more than 2° or 3°F. Thermostatic valves accomplish the same thing by sensing changes in temperature. Until recently, scald protection was available only in single-handle faucets. The new Monitor II from Delta is the first two-handle faucet that offers it. Many communities have "scald codes" that require scald protection in all new construction. Even if your town doesn't have this requirement, antiscald protection is vital for children and older adults. Shower faucets with scald protection usually start at around $150. Heat memory is another shower option worth considering. Some are electronic, but most keep the handle in position when you turn off the water, allowing you to maintain the heat setting you had when you last shut them off.

Don't let us deceive our selves, there is not faucet that can pay you value coins that will worth a $1 in a week. Most if the faucet are scam and time waster, I have been claimed faucet coin since December of last year but I can not able to reach or earn $1, this make me think wisely.

Thats very true tho, faucets hardly or never gives tangible amount of tokens, you can work for months without even earning up to a dollar, to me I think its a waste of my precious time and the thing is you won't know if a faucet is real or fake till you have wasted time on it before realising it.

I have tried quite a few faucets in the past but I never got to withdraw from it as I was kinda inconsistent upon visiting those. I recently look up to faucetcypto because they have low minimum payout, but I'm still deciding if I'm gonna use it again.

Faucet is a good way to earn free tokens, that's how some see it and they use it alot but i see it as a complete waste of time imagine how long it will take for you to earn a reasonable amount useing faucet

Don't let us deceive our selves, there is not faucet that can pay you value coins that will worth a $1 in a week. Most if the faucet are scam and time waster, I have been claimed faucet coin since December of last year but I can not able to reach or earn $1, this make me think wisely.
Faucets are generally a time waster as there is much tim eand effor tthat is required in order to make the claims. However, there are some faucets where if you work diligently over the course of a day then you may actually be able to earn a dollar every three to four days from that faucet alone. That was my personal experience in using some of the faucets that I have used in the past however for the time that it is takes it is not worth it.

Faucets are no longer a thing for me, they don't worth my time considering the amount of time someone is expected to dedicate to them and the insignificant earning one will earn from it when you eventually get to the withdrawal threshold. As far as I am concerned, they are not worth my online time one bit.

Seriously, faucets are really nothing much, the way they are stingy with giving tokens is really surprising, you can claim for months and not get up to $1 worth of token.

Most of them are a total waste of time.
I don't believe they are stingy in giving coin. The owners of the faucet also needs to earn money. They can't pay more than they earn, that is why the give that amount.
If a person is patient. He can make more than $1 daily. I am claiming with faucet websites and I sometimes claim up to $1 a day

Faucet platforms would have been profitable some years ago when the price of major cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum were dirt cheap. Nowadays it's not worth it because the pay is very low for most faucets. You get $1 or more per month putting in hours. That's below standard to me and there are better alternatives where one can earn such amount daily.
yes you are right , earlier it was great but now its not worth . Even if you gather 1 worth of crypto in it . They will ask you to pay transaction fee of 0.50$ or more , so its definitely a waste of time.

Normally, I don't use faucet for popular and trending coins because the pay will just be frustrating. But if you use faucet for newly launched or unpopular coins, the pay may still be encouraging. The site I use is very much good in terms of payment just that it will soon close.

Thats very true tho, faucets hardly or never gives tangible amount of tokens, you can work for months without even earning up to a dollar, to me I think its a waste of my precious time and the thing is you won't know if a faucet is real or fake till you have wasted time on it before realising it.
Yeah and even if its real or scam its still a waste of time ,because you actually earn penny from doing some activities online , so its better the person just stay away from them , so that he or she won't waste all his golden tome earning little cents from those faucet sites , i have friends who earn fron faucet sites some months,ago , i think many are now looking for another means to earn online

yes you are right , earlier it was great but now its not worth . Even if you gather 1 worth of crypto in it . They will ask you to pay transaction fee of 0.50$ or more , so its definitely a waste of time.
There's one faucet I've been trying recently. It's the easiest so far as you just have to claim once every 24 hours. However, I don't think the pay is encouraging because you might not reach even $2 a month unless you've got referrals. I also tried one dogecoin faucet that gave me 0.09 doge per hour. Can you imagine that?

wow!!!! ... what is the faucet that pays 0.09 every hour ...The amount of doge may be low but if its legit then spending a few minutes to claim is not a bad idea. Please share both the faucets with me .
There's one faucet I've been trying recently. It's the easiest so far as you just have to claim once every 24 hours. However, I don't think the pay is encouraging because you might not reach even $2 a month unless you've got referrals. I also tried one dogecoin faucet that gave me 0.09 doge per hour. Can you imagine that?

Wow $2 , truth be told most faucet sute are not encouraging because its actually very hard to earn and that is the reason most people just register and leave their account inactive for a while then visit their account anytime they are busy again ,so faucet sites are not really a convenient way to earn more cash i think

I don't think faucet can ever be effective as it was before, moreover, the earnings from faucet site are too low, you might never get to reach the minimal withdrawal amount, I think the owners should try as much increasing the earnings

If you are a crypto user, then you must atleast have deal with a faucet atleast once.
The issue with faucets is that they give only a very few tiny amount of crypto that sometimes isn't worth claiming again and again.
Do you think we will see more faucets coming or people will just give up on them?
it could be a better thing if more faucets could be seen coming but the amount given should at least be significant enough so that it can amount to something. but I'll opine that one should just put his mind away from it in case it doesn't come as expected.
Post automatically merged:

If you are a crypto user, then you must atleast have deal with a faucet atleast once.
The issue with faucets is that they give only a very few tiny amount of crypto that sometimes isn't worth claiming again and again.
Do you think we will see more faucets coming or people will just give up on them?
it could be a better thing if more faucets could be seen coming but the amount given should at least be significant enough so that it can amount to something. but I'll opine that one should just put his mind away from it in case it doesn't come as expected.

The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet. The supply line is located below the sink, counter-top, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet. The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by "P/N."

I don't think faucet is a real thing, they are very very stingy in terms of giving a token, I come across them one certain time, I work like monkey and eat like ant, to be sincere I don't like the way they're giving service.

wow!!!! ... what is the faucet that pays 0.09 every hour ...The amount of doge may be low but if its legit then spending a few minutes to claim is not a bad idea. Please share both the faucets with me .
I don't know if I should create a thread about them or share them here. I've been inactive for a while on the platform due to its low payment rate. Yes it's very easy to claim and less stressful compared to others but I'm looking at the pay rate. I didn't also bother about doge because of its low value too. It has doubled in value recently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back