What's new

Are Comicbook/superhero movies becoming too repetitive?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I watched a video recently which brought up some good points about why the newer superhero/comic book movies are getting a bit stale and repetitive. We already got to see the big story play out for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but now they have to add more characters, tons more movies and even tv shows into the mix. Now it's becoming a bit too much. I'm all for these movies and tv shows, but damn, slow down a bit.

Do you find that we have too many superhero movies these days?

I wonder if there is anything new they can do for superheroes? I absolutely believe there is repetitiveness and stolen ideas with just a twist. But that's still the same old same old. How to convince them we want something new?

Yes, I believe so that most of them are being too repetitive with just differences in characters and settings where they are acted. It's the only problem we have now in the production of Comic book and superhero movies. Didn't we just have a new one with the DC's Flash when there's been a full 9 seasons on scarlet speedster. What's the essence of another flash movie? It was a waste of time and resources in my opinion.

Yes, they are repetitive. That's the reason why I have stopped watching these movies. They are not exploring anything new, they are saying the same thing. They are not working on stories, they are only concerned with making money with CGI.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!