What's new

Are celebs dropping off the NFT bandwagon?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since celebs started getting into NFTs I always wondered how long it would be before they realized it was a failure. I think NFTs are one of the biggest failures to come out in recent years. Not only have celebs like Matt Damon, Logan Paul, and others lost money because of their NFT investments. Like buying an NFT for millions, only for it to be worth next to nothing now.

Do you think celebs will stop endorsing NFTs now?

I do not think celebs are dropping off the NFT bandwagon, celebs are money hungry people and they are always looking forward to using their popularity to make money. They will continue to create and sell NFTs as long as there are people to buy these NFTs.

Well, I believe that they are definitely going to end up dropping off the NFT bandwagon when it's very obvious to them that their fans are no longer interested in buying whatever they are selling. NFTs have been fading for a while and that's a mark of its end in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back