What's new

Are business cards still relevant?

lludawg

Sep 15, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays, it is so easy to market your site using online marketing and social media marketing. Is it still a good idea to hand out business cards or will this be a waste of time and money?

I would say that it depends on the nature of your business and what you are doing to promote it. If you are attending industry / networking events then business cards are a must They are also extremely useful if you are meeting clients face to face, it gives them an easy way to find your contact details, if they want to make a follow up contact.

I would say regardless of how your business is being advertised..whether or not it is an internet business or not business cards are important. One main reason behind that is it shows that you are a professional that takes your job/business seriously. Marketing your business on the internet and via social networking..isn't exactly enough because sometimes you might meet someone who might not have heard of your business and you don't really have access to a computer to really show them your business. In that situation a business card comes in very handy.

I think it is a waste of time and money as it is not very effective. Advertising online is the way forward in my opinion. It really depends on what your site is offering though, for websites that are centred around the internet only, then advertising forums are the best option.

I run an eBay store and include business cards with the items I ship out to my customers. The card includes a link to my store, website, contact information, etc. I've found them to be really effective. I've had several repeat customers who come back after seeing my business card sitting on their desk. Ultimately though, I think it depends on what business you're in.

I think you need to have business cards when you actually meet with your business partners or potential customers. They will stay effective as long as we don't meet just through Skype, but also in person.

I personally don't see a reason to use them since now everything is online. I guess it would be cool if you just wanted to leave them at a gas station or something for people to pick them up. I'm sure it could be a little helpful. I usually just put the cards up and never look at them again, though.

Thanks to social media, it's easier to reach a wider audience and reach them a lot faster. So, I don't really see the point in using these anymore.

It is still important to have business card because statistically more than 50% businesses are still offline base and not so many are well knowledgeable about online platforms

Yes, there are still relevant because it serves a whole range of information embodied in summary. It serves the stress of detailed marketing.

The business card is one of the most essential and cost-effective marketing tools available to a company. It helps people remember you when they return from a meeting and provides a means for them to contact you in the future.

I don't see people sharing business cards these days, instead of business card, people are sharing their twitter handle, facebook page, instgram link, linkedin profile, etc.

I think business cards can be still valuable. You meet someone, you give him your email, phone number, and website address, will he be able to remember all these things? If you give him your business card, he will have your basic informatio.

Nowadays, it is so easy to market your site using online marketing and social media marketing. Is it still a good idea to hand out business cards or will this be a waste of time and money?

Right now, I'm not really sure if business cards are still relevant but I believe that there are still some businesses that still makes use of it. This is because in my job for about five years ago, we still made use of business cards and I had one. But most businesses today hardly use it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back