What's new

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges safe to use?

I don't think so, cos some of them are not popular, we only buy the one we know, for example Bitcoin, ETH, bch, ltc trx and so on
Post automatically merged:

The answer is no. There are some fake wallet out there claiming that they are better, I don't want to call names, but I can boast of luno wallet, blochain wallet, Coinbase and trust wallet. The rest is what I don't know.

Last edited:
It's not possible for all crypto currencies exchange platforms to be safe. There could be some that do not have a good security measure and this would make it easy for scammers to get at your hard earned coins. The best option is to go with popular ones like luno, coinbase, binance and the likes.
Post automatically merged:

It's not possible for all crypto currencies exchange platforms to be safe. There could be some that do not have a good security measure and this would make it easy for scammers to get at your hard earned coins. The best option is to go with popular ones like luno, coinbase, binance and the likes.

Not all of them for sure, so it's preferrable to go for the most popular ones, luckily they are pretty popular on bestchange, so getting scammed is a far thing to happen, just make your researches before doing it

We see different Cryptocurrency exchanges on net. Some are old but are not much popular but some new cryptocurrency exchanges are popular because of less fee and demanding features.
But we also hear news of different issues in transactions.
So what do you think about this matter?

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges are safe to use for all people?
Just so you know, not all crypto currency exchanges are safe to use. I Know you must have heard about how some crypto currency exchanges have been hacked and people's funds carted away puff.
Do your due diligence before using one please.

We see different Cryptocurrency exchanges on net. Some are old but are not much popular but some new cryptocurrency exchanges are popular because of less fee and demanding features.
But we also hear news of different issues in transactions.
So what do you think about this matter?

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges are safe to use for all people
I can only boast of few crypto currency exchanges right now. Others are not safe to use at all. One particularly is not safe to use at all. A close friend of mine initiated a withdrawal from his account till now he has not gotten payment, it's been 4 months. I heard another story about it somewhere again, so not all exchanges are safe.

Nah! There is nothing safe as long its influence is through human beings, its like earthly things that will surely passaway. but some site av strong determination to survive for long. So for the meantime they are running they safe.

I think there are a lot of exchanges these day, and all of them cannot be legit. There are many exchanges that are safe to trade your coins with. There are a few that are not genuine, and one should be careful when picking. Pick a popular exchange and stick with them.

Almost all of them are completely safe to use, but as for me I uses coinbase, which I just started using yesterday. Luno, block chain binance. These are my most trusted, there are a lot more out there but am yet to try most of them out.

Not all crypto currency exchange sites are safe to use and we have to be very careful. There are a lot of crypto currency exchanges that have turned scam just recently and some of them include confinex and kryptomo exchanges. We need to be careful and transact with only the popular ones to save ourselves from scams.

Not all are safe, some could be scam exchange, while some are not save at all because of the security of there exchange site is not tight...

That's why some exchange that was in operation has close down due to hack and scam operations.

It is obvious that everything on the internet is not safe but the level of security and transparency of the exchange platforms determine their legitmacy and if they are highly secure to an extent. Check the reviews of the highly secure ones and use them

Definitely not all cryptocurrency exchange platform are safe to use, some of the platform have porous security which can lead to lose of funds, while others are not easy to use and navigate, which might lead to mistakes that can cause lose of funds.

Not every Cryptocurrency exchange is safe. As i noticed those exchangers are often being targeted by hackers. So don't use exchange websites as your wallets because there's a risk of hackers attack.. atleast if your balance was huge.

When you start using the internet you lose all guarantees that your personal data, information or investment will always be protected. 100% protection system does not exist There is always a risk that any exchange will break or close no matter if the exchange is new or not. We have many examples of how exchanges close. For example BitGrail and Cryptopia

I can't say crypto currency exchanger website are safe or not. They are all trying to make it secure everyday. But the hackers to are trying to penetrate them. That is why it is good, whenever we are not trading, we should always withdraw to our wallet because they're are many news of exchangers been hacked

I don't think all are safe to use because this days the rate of fraudulent activities is on the increase but you can make you of blockchain, binance, luno and coinbase. With these ones you can be on a safe side.

I must strictly warn you that not all are safe to you, there are a lot of clone ones out there; however I could made mention of some of the safe ones out there which is luno, binance, coinbase
You could do some little research to find out more.

There are many cryptocorrency exchange that can be use but some of them are not qualifyi to use due to lack of secure of them. So, before you accept to be use any cryptocorrency exchange, you should make sure you make a proper research on it. The only one that I'm using and that I can recommend for people is Luno.

Coinbase offers an extremely easy-to-use exchange, greatly lowering the barrier to entry for ... insurance. This is why it is important to withdraw any large sums and practice safe storage. Cryptocurrency exchanges are on the rise, but investing in this market ... Cryptocurrencies are usually built using blockchain technology.

Security must be the top priority of every exchange. Because of the difficulty required to hack a cryptocurrency, it’s much easier to target exchange and attempt to steal user funds or data. The best exchanges in the world have the latest security standards, employees trained for breach & intrusion incidents, undergo regular penetration testing, and educate their users on cyber-hygiene.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back