What's new

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges safe to use?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We see different Cryptocurrency exchanges on net. Some are old but are not much popular but some new cryptocurrency exchanges are popular because of less fee and demanding features.
But we also hear news of different issues in transactions.
So what do you think about this matter?

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges are safe to use for all people?

I believe Cryptocurrency is safe in it self but it's the creator of the platform you have to be concerned about you really have to do your research and check out reviews no matter what the token is there's a possibility of getting scammed I have only found 2 btc programs That work for me that is legit and paying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only use Coinbase, Blockchain, Payeer platforms, or some honest people to exchange with them the Crypto.

I don't prefer sites due to the high fees there.

Not all crypto currency exchanges are safe to use. There was a news that mentioned that a large percentage of exchange sites closed just this year alone. It would be better to make proper researches and only use those with good reputation.

I only use Coinbase, Blockchain, Payeer platforms, or for some honest guy to exchange with them the Crypto.

I don't prefer sites due to the high fees there.
Yes you are right, we should select few exchanges which don't have high fees. And some honest people are also best way to exchange Cryptocurrencies ,it saves fees.

No, there are some exchanges out there that are not safe to use. You should only use popular and trusted exchanges that have been on the internet for years and have a good reputation

No, there are some exchanges out there that are not safe to use. You should only use popular and trusted exchanges that have been on the internet for years and have a good reputation
Yes, I will do. But I see some Exchanges which are mentioned in money making sites ,that why is asked this question

There is no particular cryptocurrency exchange site that one can comfortably say to be legit but we can only say that one is legit based on what we observe in the site.
Having said this ,I will say that binance is a good one

I use blockchain,coinbase binance and luno and so far I haven’t had any issue on all I can say it’s safe

To be on the safer side you need to use ones that are reliable. Some like Luno, binance and Blockchoin. You also sign in to paxful

Not all are safe to use i guess you have to make proper research before using any of them so you won't make too much loss

No not all of them . I remember i had seen many fake exchanges plattform that scammed people and took their money . Care full about the new sites and fake pages

All crytocoins are literally safe but depends on what You are looking for either for long period of time or shorter period of time. For longer and shorter period of time BTC is safe for now while LTC is probably for the long run.

No not all of them . I remember i had seen many fake exchanges plattform that scammed people and took their money . Care full about the new sites and fake pages
Which exchange sites was that because someone needs to be more careful investing on those exchange sites

Not all crypto currency exchanges are safe to use. I recommend coinbase , not all ghost sites because you can get scammed and run out of money.

All cryptocurrency platforms are not safe because some can easily be hack and compromise but the mainstream btc platform like blockchain, coinbase and trust wallet are safe to some extent.

We see different Cryptocurrency exchanges on net. Some are old but are not much popular but some new cryptocurrency exchanges are popular because of less fee and demanding features.
But we also hear news of different issues in transactions.
So what do you think about this matter?

Are all cryptocurrency exchanges are safe to use for all people?
Not all cryptocurrency exchanges are safe to use. Before using any exchanger, do a proper research to know what level of security are in place to protect funds

Of course not .there's a scam coins called shit coins that rised to the moon by it scam team and when people buy it they sell all they've got so they take easy money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back