Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been going through my collectibles as of late, and found I had a box of old cards, from sports to Dragon Ball Z cards and maybe even some Pokemon. With that being said, are there any good apps out there to scan your collectibles to see what they may be worth? I have used a couple apps for checking out sports cards and some trading cards, and I found two decent apps, those being Ludex, and the other is called CollX. The Ludex one is a bit limiting as you can only scan like 60 cards on a free plan, but CollX it looks like you can scan as much as you want.

Are there any apps like this, but for maybe other collectibles? Like action figures or old retro tech and toys? Maybe other trading card price checkers. Any suggestions?

I use Collectr on my iPhone to keep up with the values of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards. It seems to work well for me and the UI is pretty nice overall.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back