Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is pretty cool. Apple has finally jumped into the VR game and may have something good on their hands. This is going to be a luxury VR Headset, as it's going to set you back $3500 at release. Which is far beyond what I can afford haha. I don't think other VR headsets cost nearly that much, but if so, please correct me.

You can find more details on the new VR headset here:

Well, you can get a good VR headset like Meta Quest 2 for $300 and the battery life is the same as Apple Vision Pro which is 2 hours at most. I hoped that Apple could have improved the battery life a little more like 4-5 hours. Anyway, Apple Vision Pro is still in beta and I can't afford it.

Well, you can get a good VR headset like Meta Quest 2 for $300 and the battery life is the same as Apple Vision Pro which is 2 hours at most. I hoped that Apple could have improved the battery life a little more like 4-5 hours. Anyway, Apple Vision Pro is still in beta and I can't afford it.
I might be able to afford the Apple Vision Pro VR Headset but I will not be spending on it because there are good alternatives which can give me what the Apple Vision Pro VR Headset would, why the unnecessary expenses? Apple products have been very expensive, I'm not surprised by how much they are selling Apple Vision Pro VR Headset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back