What's new

Apple or Android - which is better?

Hungry Ego

Jun 5, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I personally use an iPhone 7 Plus and have been with Apple since they came out with their iPhone 3G. Of course I don't buy every version of their phone, but I am loyal to them.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I will go with Apple, as the UI is simple and the usage is so easy. It has a good security and i like that we cannot use or sideload apps.

Android all the way. I like Apple as a company but I don't like iOS. If they make an Apple device with Android as the software, I would literally pay anything for it. Being able to sideload any apps I want is just an amazing thing and gives me the freedom to do whatever I want.

I guess it depends on the device. Some of the Android phones have been coming a lot closer to the price of the high-end Apple phones which is just crazy. Samsung especially.

I think Samsung (top end models), OnePlus are competing close enough to Apple. But Apple's ecosystem is so different and i love it.

Neither. They all have their own unique attributes and functions so neither is better than the other. I prefer iOS but I can understand why people like Android.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back