Anyone joined the Airdrop of IYFI?

OptiShen

Acquaintance
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.8200USD
Biznotes
Screenshot_2021-01-21-15-50-31-91_08800057d42e3b72e31ae4fd4c41ba57.jpg

IYFI is a token being related to a successful crypto called YFI. Lot of people have been scammed by this token, they bought a lot of it as if the token is really going to be released at a high value.

IYFI once airdropped a value of 1 IYFI per wallet. You can also get refferals to earn more. But now, they are gone. The administrator of this token has disappeared taking all the money of all the investors of its token.

Airdrops is a good of way of earning crypto. However, buying lots of token will sometimes result you being broke. A token might not blow up and just lead to bankruptcy.

Are you one of the investors in IYFI?

Thanks for sharing these information, another way to earn through airdrops, the only problem i have with airdrops these days is the fact that they are out there to scam people, they may tell you to buy their fake tokens using real tokens to pay them while some just want traffic to their site, hopefully, IYFI airdrop would be something different.

IYFI is a token being related to a successful crypto called YFI. Lot of people have been scammed by this token, they bought a lot of it as if the token is really going to be released at a high value.

IYFI once airdropped a value of 1 IYFI per wallet. You can also get refferals to earn more. But now, they are gone. The administrator of this token has disappeared taking all the money of all the investors of its token.

Airdrops is a good of way of earning crypto. However, buying lots of token will sometimes result you being broke. A token might not blow up and just lead to bankruptcy.

I am not agree with you, because I don't think, a drop is a good way to earn money.
I have joined more than 30 airdrops but believe me I received Nothing from them.
Only by one I got some tokens but they are not listed on any exchange, I consider it total wastage of time so I have not join this.

I was a huge fan of air drops last year until I realized that I couldn't make much from it. While there are actually good air drops that would lead to good value. Most of them are usually worthless with little or no future value. Some have also been used to scam people which I don't find surprising at all.

Thanks for sharing this haven't heard about this site before this is my first time hearing about it. Immediately I went to search for it on google and I find it so interesting and I wish to join because this another avenue to make some cool cash. And am really so glad to hear about it today. Using this means to tell us that it good to join because I just join also.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing this haven't heard about this site before this is my first time hearing about it. Immediately I went to search for it on google and I find it so interesting and I wish to join because this another avenue to make some cool cash. And am really so glad to hear about it today. Using this means to tell us that it good to join because I just join also. Pls always make sure you do refear us to something more interesting here thanks a lot

Nope am yet to join, but if they are really paying people trust me I will join, am being careful this days cos most airdrops on telegram are nothing but scam, scammers everywhere looking for people that will fall into their trap, they won't find me anymore am sick and tired of this then .

I do not believe in airdrop anymore as 90% of most of them have been dealing with are scammers and i actually earn very well but you may not be able to withdraw your earning that is why I stop being interested any of them ,I don't know how legit is this one.
Post automatically merged:

I do not believe in airdrop anymore as 90% of most of them have been dealing with are scammers and i actually earn very well but you may not be able to withdraw your earning that is why I stop being interested any of them ,I don't know how legit is this one.

I only participate in airdrops where distribution is going to be free. I don't like ones that would require me to pay some money first before receiving the coin.

Thos IYearn finance stable coin looks lime a chinses digital coin. I have seen this coin listing on the market via coinmarketcap, but i didn't study it the best i could cos i came for other options.

I'm not one of the investor in any airdrop because I don't trust anyone of it since have did some in the past but nothing to show for it at the end so since then I stop doing any airdrop again.

Airdrops have mostly been scam projects they have made me to be skeptical about doing it because those that I have done has been nothing but efforts in futility.

Any token that's not given to me freely, I'll have the utmost difficulty in paying for release or cashing out whatsoever. The truth is the crypto space has been corrupted and one can't tell which projects are real or not anymore.

Thank you for sharing I. would love to know more about this AirDrop to see how profitable it will be for people to participate and earn from it. Is it still active and you think is really trusted ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back