What's new

Anyone into the new XFL - American Football?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For those who don't know, American Football is not the same as Football in other areas. American Football is a lot different. But for those curious, its like the NFL.

Anyway, the XFL recently came back and has been airing games here in the states for a while. Any Americans here into American Football? Do you guys like the new XFL? Or do you prefer the NFL?

Personally, I very much aware about the differences there is in football and American football. If not for anything else, hands are used actively in playing American football but in real football, it's only the goalkeeper that uses hands and when the players are to throw in.

The news which I received about 10 days ago was that XFL join forces with USFL to form new spring football league. This news was made public by none other than The Rock. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new spring football league is going to be.

The news which I received about 10 days ago was that XFL join forces with USFL to form new spring football league. This news was made public by none other than The Rock. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new spring football league is going to be.

This merger will bring more financial stability to the sports. Personally, I'm very happy with this new development with XFL joining forces with USFL. I'm definitely going to avail my time to follow up on the new spring football league.

This merger will bring more financial stability to the sports. Personally, I'm very happy with this new development with XFL joining forces with USFL. I'm definitely going to avail my time to follow up on the new spring football league.

I'm looking forward to the new XFL being an improvement league to what the American football have witnessed in years. NFL have been phenomenal in years. I will never take anything away from the success NFL have enjoyed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back