Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever used the music player/scrobbler Last.FM? It's a free to use music streamer, similar to Spotify and Pandora. But it originally started as a way to scrobble (share) what you recently listened to. It essentially counts down how many songs you listened to, what you listened to, etc. It's pretty cool site if you listen to a lot of music like myself. Anyway, does anyone here use it? You can use it as a radio like Spotify and others, but I just share what I listen to on it myself. What about you?

I used it for a very short time when I started becoming active online. Once I moved over to Youtube for my music, I never looked back. I don't use any other platform for music streaming, Youtube has music that other platforms will never have.

Yeah, I've used Last.FM sometimes. It's a cool platform for tracking and exploring music preferences. I like how it recommends new stuff based on what I've listened to. While it's not my main go-to, it's a neat way to discover fresh tunes and see what others with similar tastes are into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back