What's new

Anyone here use a projector for their movies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to watching movies and TV, do you guys ever do it on a projector? I'm thinking of picking one up one of these days and setting up a room in my house where I can watch movies in pitch darkness.

Who here uses a projector for their movies? Would you know a good projector?

I don't have a projector, and I have never watched a movie or anything through a projector at home. My experience of watching a movie or a game through a projector is limited to watching at cafes and sports bars. I know nothing about projectors.

I did use a projector back in my college days for movie nights. It added a cinematic feel to our gatherings, making it a memorable experience. We'd set it up in a common area, and it was a fun way to enjoy films with friends. While I don't use one regularly now, those projector movie nights are some nostalgic memories.

I used to have a good projector, but I sold it because it is absolutely not worth the money I paid for it, because the picture can only be high-quality and high-quality and smooth on the wall, and I don't have one, so the video was of very poor quality.

I don't make use of the projector to watch any movie that I am watching. I don't see any need for that at all. To what end should I use it when I can easily see some movies on my phone device.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back