What's new

Any tips for traveling but not spending too much?

You should try to reach out to look at that are staying in that place and see for their opinion about the cheapest places that you can get food or how you can get bus in order to save money.

Can't you just stop eating sugar?. I think your level of discipline will determine if that will actually be possible because being addicted to sugar will have a lot of negative health effects in your later age.

Yes, I must admit that I have some problem when it comes to stopping eating sugar. However, I am trying my best to control my sugar cravings as I have started saving money and created a new resolution for this month.

Yes, I must admit that I have some problem when it comes to stopping eating sugar. However, I am trying my best to control my sugar cravings as I have started saving money and created a new resolution for this month.
I'm actually very happy for you. I hope you try as much as possible to be very disciplined in order to maintain a healthy habit. Consumption of sugar in excess is actually harmful and may lead to diabetes in future.

Most traveling agencies request for unusual money which are sometimes not even needed all in the name of helping one to get a visa to travel outside the country.

Just go to a place that's near you and probably don't travel out of the state. Due to the general increase in the cost of the aviation fuel for plane, price for traveling by plane have drastically increase

I'm actually very happy for you. I hope you try as much as possible to be very disciplined in order to maintain a healthy habit. Consumption of sugar in excess is actually harmful and may lead to diabetes in future.

Yes, but I think that sugar addiction or any other kind of addiction takes a lots of time to heal, especially if you have been addicted to such kind of bad things for a really longer amount of time like several years.

Yes, but I think that sugar addiction or any other kind of addiction takes a lots of time to heal, especially if you have been addicted to such kind of bad things for a really longer amount of time like several years.
that is actually very true. Addiction is not something you will just wake up and decide not to do it again. You even need professional advice and recommendations to stop.

that is actually very true. Addiction is not something you will just wake up and decide not to do it again. You even need professional advice and recommendations to stop.

Well, the fact of the matter is that I have also noticed that the body craves sugar and you need to take sugar sometimes in order to stop those sugar cravings.

We all need leisure from time to time so we can recharge and restart. As my leisure, I love to travel, and recently, I just traveled near my area - 2-3 cities away, I guess. I just used public transportation so I can go to my destination - but I think the expenses are still too much considering that it's just near my area, and I brought food.

Do you have tips so the next time I travel, I won't spend too much?
Having a spending plan can help in this case. Before you launch into vacation it would be wise to sit down and draft what you would buy and how much is the total estimated amount .This would help in cutting down unnecessary spendings.

Plan before getting to embark on the journey.

Do a mini budget on how you intend to spend the money.

This is actually the best way as it develops some sense of discipline.

Well, the fact of the matter is that I have also noticed that the body craves sugar and you need to take sugar sometimes in order to stop those sugar cravings.
the human body needs sugar but it should not be in excess. When you begin to take excess sugar it will have a lot of negative health effects in your letter age. You may even suffer from diabetes.

I think one of the best things to do in order to avoid spending on your journeys is to not carry much cash along with you, only if it is necessary.

We all need leisure from time to time so we can recharge and restart. As my leisure, I love to travel, and recently, I just traveled near my area - 2-3 cities away, I guess. I just used public transportation so I can go to my destination - but I think the expenses are still too much considering that it's just near my area, and I brought food.

Do you have tips so the next time I travel, I won't spend too much?
Always do well to conduct detailed research on the locations you are planning to visit in order to find the most economical lodging areas and dineries . You will ultimately save a significant amount of money if you stick to the more cheaper spots on holiday.

There is no way to really cut costs when travelling except you want to to live uncomfortably. Since you don't have a car, or accomodations, you will need to pay for somewhere good to stay and use utilities.

the human body needs sugar but it should not be in excess. When you begin to take excess sugar it will have a lot of negative health effects in your letter age. You may even suffer from diabetes.

I must also add here that there are so many people who eat a lots of sugar and this is why they tend to spend so much money on sugary foods and items. I also spend a lots of money on such kind of items as well.

I must also add here that there are so many people who eat a lots of sugar and this is why they tend to spend so much money on sugary foods and items. I also spend a lots of money on such kind of items as well.
A lot of sugar is very bad for human body and you should try as much as possible to avoid it. I think I have told you this before because it may have a lot of negative health effects when you become old.

One feasible way to do this is to incorporate leisure spending as part of your wants. If you breakdown your salary to specific bits of needs, wants and savings, you'll be able to have and still enjoy yourself.

Yes it's very possible to travel without spending much money, even though sometimes it depends on the place you're traveling to, which might be far or not.

A lot of sugar is very bad for human body and you should try as much as possible to avoid it. I think I have told you this before because it may have a lot of negative health effects when you become old.
I am not a health expert by any means, and I don't want to sound patronizing in any way, but sugar is only ideal in minimal quantities, and an addiction is a big cause of concern. Various health disorders can spring from this, so it would be advisable to cut down on your sugar intake

I am not a health expert by any means, and I don't want to sound patronizing in any way, but sugar is only ideal in minimal quantities, and an addiction is a big cause of concern. Various health disorders can spring from this, so it would be advisable to cut down on your sugar intake
Probably, whenever you want to use sugar should be in a minimal quantity and you should not use it every day. It can cause diabetes and the lot of health issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back