What's new

Any hidden gem foreign currency worth investing in?

Currently I am open to finding new foreign currency to invest in, but I'm looking for hidden gem currency. Is there anything out there that I should invest in today?
I don't think that there would be one in terms of fiat currencies in foreign countries, however the trade in foreign currency is good for day trading or even for week trading if you are able to have a large enough investment to see the changes in funds, because fluctuations can be quite small.

Currently I am open to finding new foreign currency to invest in, but I'm looking for hidden gem currency. Is there anything out there that I should invest in today?
Are you talking forex? If it is, I don't even advice people investing in currencies, though I am naive when it comes to forex, but I do have my reason, with economic background, to say some things.

I have not really understood how forex trading works but I think you should look into cryptocurrency because in my own perspective I think it is more profitable than forex trading.

I recently just heard about safemoon tat moved about 40% in one week and that holders get increase for every transaction on the coin so I think this is a coin worth investing in.

I have small understanding around forex trading, but i never tried it before. I might try it when I'm through learning about crypto. Their are many currencies you can choose from, after learning about their potentials. With the broker you're using to trade forex you can discover them there.

If you are talking about what to invest in forex, USD/GDP has always have an uptrend but you would have to trade, buy and sell to make profit on the forex market.

I think investing in forex because I have small understand about the forex trade because you have to buy and sell so to make more profit from it.

I believe the poster is talking with respect to forex trading here. When talking about forex trading you don't talk about just a currency but a pair of currency trading against one another. From my experience the best currency pair to trade with very high moving average is USD/PHY.

There is non I can think of but the only currency that you can invest in presently now when it comes to foreign currency is dollars pounds and euros they are currency that are doing well in the market.

I don't really know much about forex trading so of course I wouldn't know. but you could do currency there are some very low value coins or tokens that have a very bright future.

I don't really know much about forex trading so of course I wouldn't know. but you could do currency there are some very low value coins or tokens that have a very bright future.
1 hidden jam foreign currency that one can invest in and make a lot of profit presently now is the pounds sterling because it is also one currency that is gaining appreciation in the market.

as you said, it's hidden, which means, that even if people know about it, they will keep it secret, so it remains always benefitial for them and remains a secret

This must be forexing.... I don't know about this forex of a thing sincerely, I wish I could learn about it, my fear is just that money blown are not recoverable .

I think it will be the best option for you to invest in US Dollars because the u.s. dollars is the official currency of the world, every calculation and every business based their asset based on the US dollars value.i think that is the best

You will have to make some personal research on currency of such because... Its very hard to get a gem currency like dollars and Euros..

I don't think there is any like that my friend. If there actually is, then I don't think it's open for investment by single individuals. That's just it.

If you are afraid that your country's currency my depreciate over a long period of time then you should consider investing in the US dollars or the Great British pounds because that is how you can be able to recover your money with value.

What country are you actually from? What is the difference in the exchange rates between your country's currency and the united States dollars or the euro or the great British pound? These are good currencies to look into

The United States dollars and the Chinese yuan are the best currency to invest on currently.
The two currency seems to poise some good potential

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back