What's new

Any free way to earn NFT's ?

There are play to earn NFT games out there , example is the Alien world game. You can make money and mine NFT by playing the game. It is available on PC only
I believe there's one on phones based on the popular plants vs zombies game. It called plants vs undead though and you only earn tokens. I'm yet to use it because my phone has low processing power.

Well I don't really have much idea about it but it is something I am interested to research on, I know it is one of the most popular form of cryptocurrency that people can invest on nowadays.

I have never engage myself in any these free website to earn such amount of money from there, because I believe that you must complete your any required assignment before you can earn in NFT.

The only thing I know about non fungible token is that it is earned through playing some games. I can not be surprised if the coins become boom more than we expect.

The only thing I know about non fungible token is that it is earned through playing some games. I can not be surprised if the coins become boom more than we expect.
They are not the coins actually. They are the tokens which can be earned by playing some ganes like Alien Worlds. Also , people create their own interesting NFT and sell it for ethereum. I wonder if there are any other ways to earn NFT.

I have discovered one free way to earn NFTs. In coinmarketcap , you can earn daily free diamonds for logging in and joining an airdrop specified by them. Then later you can redeem your diamonds for NFT rewards. Here's the link ,

I am trying to learn more about NFT Tokens. They are Non-Fungible tokens. Do they themselves have any real value or are they just a kind of token that show the ownership of an asset? Can you tell me me more about it?

I have discovered one free way to earn NFTs. In coinmarketcap , you can earn daily free diamonds for logging in and joining an airdrop specified by them. Then later you can redeem your diamonds for NFT rewards. Here's the link ,

Being able to redeem your diamonds through NFTs is great. Op, have you been able to redeem any on Coinmarketcap and was it worth much?

Being able to redeem your diamonds through NFTs is great. Op, have you been able to redeem any on Coinmarketcap and was it worth much?
I didn't redeem yet , instead I am focusing to build up the balance of my diamonds and then redeem it for better NFT rewards. I am planning to reach 5000 diamonds to redeem NFT.
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to learn more about NFT Tokens. They are Non-Fungible tokens. Do they themselves have any real value or are they just a kind of token that show the ownership of an asset? Can you tell me me more about it?
NFT do have value. It can be sold at any price , its the choice of the maker of that NFT. NFTs made by popular people and celebrities are worth more , even thousands of dollars. Anyone who buys the NFT , owns it as well.

Last edited:
There are some non fungible tokens games an open seat that you can play and which time you will be able to be rewarded in nfts that you can send to your account.

You can create your own art and sell it through Opensea platform. It is one of the best platforms designed for NFT enthusiasts out there. However, your art work must be exceptionally great and unique to get sold off.

I do not think their is anyone earning free NFT,NFT has some relation with crypto currency so it is base on investment or mining some new coin so it is not free

NFT involves selling your art or any kind of digital assets for a fixed price. You may re-sell the product at a higher price. If the art work is created by a popular person like celebrity, then it will most likely sell for a higher price.

Why should you look for free ways to earn from NFT, why not learn to create NFT and make money from NFT. I have seen programs where you can create NFT without any coding experience.

CoinMarketCap is a good place to know which NFT is real. I have joined some in the past that ended up wasting my time and the amount of referrals just to withdraw. It did not worth the effort at all.

CoinMarketCap is a good place to know which NFT is real. I have joined some in the past that ended up wasting my time and the amount of referrals just to withdraw. It did not worth the effort at all.
Coinmarketcap also gives away free NFT rewards for redeeming diamonds earned in their platform , but its next to impossible to claim the NFT reward before it is out of stock.

I have heard of various platforms giving free NFT but I have not confirmed the legitimacy of such sites. All I know is that the NFT platforms are meant to reward art works .

There are play to earn NFT games out there , example is the Alien world game. You can make money and mine NFT by playing the game. It is available on PC only
Are there any play to earn games for Android phones that are still profitable? I'm yet to find someone who can guide me through this.

Create a NFT and put it on sale on OpenSea. You can make a lot of money if you manged to sell your NFT. There are also other marketplaces where you can earn from NFT without spending money

Trust wallet and coinmarketcap.com all have Airdrops. All you have to do is, complete the required task and you'll be rewarded.

Is it possible to earn these tokens without prior purchase? I understand that these tokens are digital assets created and sold on the blockchain.

NFT is Non Fungible token , which is very trending nowadays. People have earned thousands of dollars by selling their NFT's. So , if anyone here is earning free NFT , are free to discuss their journey of earning NFT.
I am not sure theres a legitimate way of making money through non fungible token, though I don't know much about NTF but i have been hearing about it from friends who uses the token.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back