Any free way to earn NFT's ?

Aaron625

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
May 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
NFT is Non Fungible token , which is very trending nowadays. People have earned thousands of dollars by selling their NFT's. So , if anyone here is earning free NFT , are free to discuss their journey of earning NFT.

I'm not sure there are any legitimate ways to earn tangible NFT's for free. The best way is to purchase products and then those tokens will be given. Just like how football clubs like PSG and AC Milan do. You purchase products and they give you tokens

I have heard about this NFT of a thing but I really don't know how it works. I will like another person so emphasize on this money making platform so that other people can actually learn from it

There are play to earn NFT games out there , example is the Alien world game. You can make money and mine NFT by playing the game. It is available on PC only

The only way that I have heard that you can be able to earn non-fungible tokens is when you will compete in some kind of games online but then there can be scams to.

I don't engage in this free nft you're talking about right now because it is actually not what I am actually into. Apart from the fact that I don't even know anything about how people go about earning from it. I have never noticed them before

NFT is Non Fungible token , which is very trending nowadays. People have earned thousands of dollars by selling their NFT's. So , if anyone here is earning free NFT , are free to discuss their journey of earning NFT.

NFT Token is gaining a lot of popularity. Even I am interested in this token. Is it possible to invest in this token rather than earning it by playing games? Is it tradeable?

NFT Token is gaining a lot of popularity. Even I am interested in this token. Is it possible to invest in this token rather than earning it by playing games? Is it tradeable?
You can also create your own NFTs and sell it for profit. Yeah you can buy good NFT's and try to make profit from selling it , but I don't think it works the same way as crypto. Yeah NFT's are tradable , you have to use atomichub or wax wallet to trade and store NFT.

I'm not sure there are any legitimate ways to earn tangible NFT's for free. The best way is to purchase products and then those tokens will be given. Just like how football clubs like PSG and AC Milan do. You purchase products and they give you tokens
Does purchased products by referrals you bring to site let you earn tokens for free or do they not have affiliate program to earn commission from referral sales.

Yes I saw NFT in binance exchange platform. But I don't know yet how it really works. What I only know is about the play to earn like axie that is named after a cryptocurrency called axie infinity.

Yes I saw NFT in binance exchange platform. But I don't know yet how it really works. What I only know is about the play to earn like axie that is named after a cryptocurrency called axie infinity.
Yeah , I think that play to earn game Axie lets you earn NFTs , I am not sure though. With some research , I got to know the play to earn game Alien World can earn you free NFTs while playing the game.

You can also create your own NFTs and sell it for profit. Yeah you can buy good NFT's and try to make profit from selling it , but I don't think it works the same way as crypto. Yeah NFT's are tradable , you have to use atomichub or wax wallet to trade and store NFT.

That's great. I am sure that NFT token are also available on platforms such as Etoto. Even though I am not a big fan of less popular tokens, I will still have a look at it. I think BNB is better than NFT.

I commend all the members who do well to share their knowledge to other members of this forum. Personally, before now I didn't know how popular NFT is becoming or how one can buy or trade it for cash. With this information, I will do more research into this so as to also benefit from this opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think their is other free way to earn nft's because earlier this month or late last month when the market place of nft started it was airdroped to tron done other coins holders on binance...

On a serious note, this is my first of coming across something like this on all social media am into. So I don't know or have much to say about this but I will do my research about it to know what to comment next.

I really don't know anything about nft and it's a big deal because I heard a lot of people are making money from the system. I will make more research about it and see how it goes

Write your reply...any free way to earn NFT's NFT is non fingable take which is very trading nowadays,make more research about it and see how is goes.

Trustwallet, coinmarketcap.com all have airdrops everyday that rewards you via NFT when you complete your required assignment to become eligible for the offer.

Coinmarketcap way of earning diamonds and getting NFTs reward gonna be a tremendous free way of earning it through their listed airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back