What's new

Anime better than movies?

bryanjohn

May 31, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anime is everywhere on the internet and worldwide culture these days, everybody is talking about it, specially young people, even old people. I've seen many youtube channels of non anime lovers that start to get into it. In the last ten years anime has gained a lot of support around the world. Do you think anime is gonna be more popular than movies in the future?

I don't know if it will become more famous, I like anime, but anime is almost only produced in Japan, while movies are made all over the world and have a wider audience, I think that although anime will continue to gain popularity, but i think it will not have any more audience than movies in the near future.

Anime is really gaining much popularity in the entertainment industry, but definitely it will not overthrow normal movies.

From the what I noticed young individuals really love anime. But among those young ones that had love anime, most of them will begin to develop less interest to it as they began to grow. Some due to lack of time will kill the ambition for it.

I like to watch anime from time to time. But here's the thing, not all anime shows are made equal. There's a lot of garbage anime out there that you have to sift through just to find something you like. I'm pretty picky about which anime is that I do watch because chances are I probably won't always like it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator