Android vs Apple

Busybee

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$4.8000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion androids are cheaper in terms of price. But when compared to designs and models iPhones are of top quality and are very attractive. Similarly there are many differences between android and apple. iPhone users are and will always remain locked in the apple software ecosystem. Which one do you think is better to use?

I've owned both, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ that i'm rocking and very happy with. I feel like iPhones all feel the same for the most part. They're overpriced for what you get and I honestly feel like the "Apple Tax" isn't worth it. I find Android to be more enjoyable, easier to customize to my liking and my phone runs just as snappy as an iPhone. I don't see the point in shelling out thousands of dollars each year for minimal upgrades to the iPhone's design or 'featureset'.

I've owned both, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ that i'm rocking and very happy with. I feel like iPhones all feel the same for the most part. They're overpriced for what you get and I honestly feel like the "Apple Tax" isn't worth it. I find Android to be more enjoyable, easier to customize to my liking and my phone runs just as snappy as an iPhone. I don't see the point in shelling out thousands of dollars each year for minimal upgrades to the iPhone's design or 'featureset'.
My point exactly, iPhones are overrated and overpriced but only advantage is that you can personalize your iPhones much more than an android phone.

In my opinion androids are cheaper in terms of price. But when compared to designs and models iPhones are of top quality and are very attractive. Similarly there are many differences between android and apple. iPhone users are and will always remain locked in the apple software ecosystem. Which one do you think is better to use?
I have only had androids in my lifetime. I tried the iPhone before, but the camera was its only advantage. I think many people buy the iPhone to show other people that they can afford it. Simple phones work for me the best. I don't need the latest, most expensive phones because I only browse social media and sometimes take photos.

I am Android user, but I think it depends. If you are a gamer that don't want to spend a lot of money, then Android is for you. But if you are student that want to have a lot of apps to help with studying, Apple is better.

I've only been an Apple user once in my life, so I've always been an Android user, I liked the experience with Apple, but I consider that most of their devices are somewhat expensive and escape my budget, that's why and because I'm used to Android, I still buy android devices.

I have never used an Apple device but I think if you want tons of customization and affordable options then you can go for Android. If you want a simple, stable, secure, and private phone and you have the money to spend then you can go for Apple. iPhones also have good resale value.

I've never owned an Apple device. They are "too basic" for my personal needs. I love the customization of Android. I currently use a Pixel 8 Pro, which will be getting SEVEN years of OS updates. All the way to 2030! So that means, it will get Android 21 (14 is current)!

I had an Android once and it seemed OK for the most part, our workplace gave them away free for work use and personal use. I'm more into Apply since I've been using it for so long and I don't have any issues with it. It does everything I need it to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back