What's new

Amazon Or Netflix?

Netflix is the best thanks to its ease of use, lack of commercials and original content. Streaming shows and movies over the internet is the best way to watch TV, and Netflix is the best choice for streaming entertainment, period and also Netflix allows you to watch programming on more than one device at a time for no extra cost

I personally lean towards Netflix. They've got a diverse range of original content that I find more suited to my taste. Plus, their user interface feels easier to navigate.

I only have a subscription to Netflix that too it's mobile plan (I can't use the account to watch shows or movies from other devices). I feel Netflix has a better collection of movies and series in comparison to Prime. But there are few shows and movies that are great in Prime as well so whenever I get to know about something like it, I download them. 😄

In terms of films and television, I feel Netflix wins due to the amount of content they have. Sure Prime with Amazon is great, but I don't think they have nearly as much content as Netflix. But I get both from time to time, especially when I want to watch a show I've been interested in. I don't hold onto the subscription for long, I usually cancel when I can't find anything else to watch.

Personally, I prefer Netflix, although I have used Amazon prime video and this platform has many local series and films, but I like Netflix movies and series more, I also have an account for many years and I am already too used to this streaming platform.

Although I think Amazon offers many more things if you hire Amazon prime and we could say that it has a better value price if we take stock of everything it offers with its subscription program.

I've never used Amazon Prime, but I love the selection Netflix has to offer and the amount of unique content. Some of the favorite shows on there are the "only on Netflix" shows, so it appears they're doing something right to get us interested in those.

I've never paid and used Amazon Prime subscription. It's Hulu I've been using for years before I went over completely to Netflix. The movies and TV shows on Netflix which I have to watch together with Netflix own movies/TV show is a better offer.

Out of the two networks that are listed in the heading of this thread, that's amazon and Netflix which one would you go with or maybe both?

I just have the one at the moment since the cost of running both each month adds up allot of money and it's like $10 a month for both. For the money, Amazon offers allot more, like free shipping and items at a lower cost. SHame that films are not as good, well-meaning their library is smaller than what Netflix is.
It certainly is Netflix for me when it comes to movies. I can view my favorites with ease. Catching up, making a list, and setting reminders are some of my favorite things to do. I find Amazon not so user-friendly. I only go there for exclusive movies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back