What's new

Alternatives to PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
widely-used alternatives to stay innovation up and commissions low. At the instant, several on-line services solely offer support for PayPal and therefore the credit cards.

There area unit several alternatives out there - technically - however as long as they're not enforced into online services, they're no real possibility.

I am using Payeer and Skrill, except paypal these two were around, but Payeer was the one who brought the most $ cha ching in my life.

It depends what kind of services you need to have. I use Skrill lots of times instead of PayPal and I'm pleased with it.

To be honest, I don't like PayPal. My Paypal account is a business account and I couldn't downgrade it to a personal account. So, people can't send me any gifts and everything will have a Paypal fee too.

The only other safe alternative is a gift card. It can be from anything like Amazon gift card to Visa gift card. I haven't purchased a Visa gift card but I am sure it's a prepaid gift card and can be used anywhere.
So, it's better to go with gift cards if you are not comfortable with Paypal.

To be honest, I can't see any alternative option to have your payment option as it is widely accepted and most popular payment option available for people who do online business and PayPal now available as option for retail shopping in many countries. They have improved lots since debacle of 2013 where many people are worried when they make big policy changes.

I'm using for over 14 years now and have no issue or charge back so far.

I think I know a good reason you may be asking about an alternative to Paypal and that's the new rule that they made where you can't spend any of your paypal balance unless it's verified. At least that would be what lead me to search for one. The only reason I can't verify my paypal is my ID card is expired as I don't drive and haven't been able to renew it. Something I plan to do soon but it's unfortunate as I can't accept money from family. Though I will probably have this issue taken care of soon. Why paypal would do that is beyond me though I can still see their reasoning for simply wanting more users to verify.

There are many alternatives to PayPal. They include Payeer, Perfect money, Payoneer and Skrill. I don't use them though. I prefer PayPal and Bitcoin payments.

There are many alternatives to PayPal. They include Payeer, Perfect money, Payoneer and Skrill. I don't use them though. I prefer PayPal and Bitcoin payments.

Have you ever tried Google Pay ?

It is good as paypal alternative.

If you are in Europe, there are tons of other payment system you can use. If you are Africa, Nigeria you can use paystack, flutterwave and bitcoin

Yeah, Skrill, payeer and Payoneer, and some other ones too, even through Cryptocurrencies you can accept and send money.

There are tons of other alternative to PayPal such as Skrill , payeer and Google pay . These methods have their own principles different from each other

Are there any good alternatives to PayPal? I've heard of Payoneer, but I don't like using their services. I would use PayPal again, but I don't like them all too much these days. Plus, I've had issues with them 3-4 times already this year, and I need something a lot more reliable. Any suggestions?
Then try payeer, skrill if you still have doubt on the others you quoted. I prefer using payeer have not tasted skrill but people say is fantastic too, can process payments easily like PayPal. Payeer and payoneer looks the same no too much difference between them.

Since PayPal is a means of making payments on line. There are also other means of making payments sucjh A's Bitcoin, gift card, Amazon,etc
Nevertheless,each of the digital payments options has its dos and donuts so it is important that we utilize them appropriately

I've used a service called Skrill in the past, but you don't really hear much about them these days.. I'm not sure how widely accepted it is.

Might be worth a look though!
Skrill is still in existence but have been overshadowed by it's competitors. Same with neteller.
Why not use credit or debit cards since they're globally accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back