Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk badly wants his plan, but honestly, it's not realistic. Well, why not develop the Canadian Shield, as an alternative? That landmass could house millions of people, assuming scientists could make the soil fertile, but even if they can't, people can still live there. I mean, compare that to transporting humans to a planet with no breathable air, bad gravity, and poisonous radiation.

I believe that the colonization of Mars in the short term is not viable, at least that is my opinion, I think that instead, we should look for solutions on earth, such as the one you mention, or improve life on earth itself and develop defense technology if needed, for example to defend against asteroids or other possible threats.

Another option is going underwater. However, that seems way more expensive than developing polar or desert areas. I don't see the advantage of that at all, aside from the fact the ocean is near many populous nations like Japan.

I think you are greedy, but it is not so interesting for him and he wants to go down in history as a colonizer of Mars, and for colonizing the Canadian shield he will not go down in history as a great man. I also believe that these funds would be more profitable to spend within the borders of the Earth, but these are his finances

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back