What's new

Alternatives to Google Drive for documents/excel/etc.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some alternatives to Google Drive? Something that has docs, excel and more, but works online similarly to how GDrive does. Does any services like that compare to Google Drive, or does nothing yet exist to match what they offer yet?

If I may ask why do you need an alternative? Google drive is completely free and very effective so I was wondering why you will need an alternative for it. Microsoft office has similar feature but you have to download it on your system.

Personally, I don't know of any other drive other than Google drive. It is free with so much space. You have the option to upgrade or not. I have been using Gdrive for sometime now and I have not had any problems with it. So I am still wondering why you need an alternative to this wonderful platform. If you still insist, you may keep searching the internet if you can get any one.

Well I'm sure there are other services online that offers the same benefits that google drives offer. I don't know of anyone, because the Google services are the most popular.

I don't know any other alternative. I know Google drive is the best in speed, documentation and it is completely free, no hidden charges.

If I may ask why do you need an alternative? Google drive is completely free and very effective so I was wondering why you will need an alternative for it. Microsoft office has similar feature but you have to download it on your system.
I was also wondering this. I've never heard anyone with issues on this google drive plus it's absolutely free and it comes with most Android phones why stress yourself and look for alternative

One Drive seems to be a good alternative. Other companies such as Drop Box as well. There's not much I can say except for Google Drive isn't nearly as popular as Microsoft One Drive but probably is the closest competitor.

You can try Dropbox, I used it some years back but back then I didn't really know how to fully utilize it, It is also free like Google drive. Most of the other alternatives usually go with subscription.

I don't know. Google drive is the most popular and it's very effective for saving data. The good thing is. The file you save on google drive can be downloaded by people you share it to. Of the truth, they will be alternative to Google drive, but they cannot be popular and we'll accepted like Google drive.

I don't know about the alternatives to Google Drive. For me, Google Drive is the best. It has all the features you've mentioned, docs, excel, and many others. So, I've never thought about looking for its alternatives.

Well, currently I use Monkkee website. It is a kind of site where you could record life events and many other important things. I usually do not upload anything to Google drive.

Google drive is storage but you must talking about Google suits than you have Microsoft online is perfect option and have option for storage which is Onedrive which have more space than Drive on free version.

Just set up your own cloud using Nextcloud. I switched over to doing this and feel way better about it. Google gets bear minimum from me these days. Take a look at it. They are super easy to set up.

One Drive seems like a good alternative. Other companies love Drop Box too. There isn't much to say other than that Google Drive isn't as popular as Microsoft One Drive, but Google Drive probably comes closest.

I was wondering why you would need an alternative to Google Drive since it is totally free and very useful. Similar functionality is available in Microsoft Office, but you must download it to your computer.

Well, i don't know of any other drive apart from Google drive or any other alternatives to it. Why look for alternatives, when Google drive is actually ok.

I use One Drive, it is just like Google Drive. I also use Dropbox. IN fact dropbox is the first cloud storage that I ever tried. Currently, I am using Google drive, one drive as well as dropbox

What are some alternatives to Google Drive? Something that has docs, excel and more, but works online similarly to how GDrive does. Does any services like that compare to Google Drive, or does nothing yet exist to match what they offer yet?
Although Dropbox is predominantly a file storage and sharing site, it also allows users to create and edit some types of files, such as Word documents and PDFs, from within the platform.

I usually like to save my data on USB drives. However, if you really want to secure your data, then you must save your data using many resources like online servers and data saving sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back