Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any alternatives, cheaper ones that is, that are just as good or even better than Elgato capture devices and cards? I've been looking for cheaper alternatives, but all I ever see is Elgato or other expensive devices. Any capture devices that are a bit cheaper but work just as well?

Elgato is the more expensive one, I have the Elgato HD60s myself and as much as it is a great capture card, I know there will be a day when I end up needing to replace it.

Avermedia is one company that does capture cards and they are a lot cheaper then Elgato. I know many people who have used Avermedia when it comes to capture cards and they have been very happy with them so I would recommend them if you are looking for cheaper.

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition and Epiphan AV.io4K are the cheaper capture devices which I can recommend. Epiphan AV.io4K can capture any 4K video and audio from any HDMI source while Hauppauge HD can record and stream HD gameplay with a built-in video editor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back