What's new

Altcoins for short term trading

I don't see any altcoins that have some potentials to generate revenue in a short term investment. Most of them are only good for long term investment. Do more research though.

XRP, BNB, BCH, etc. Are my preferred options for short time investment when it comes to choosing between altcoins. This altcoins increases within some weeks when their demand and supply is very high that week. Expect it to fall like that when opposite occurs.

Trading some low value alt coins can be really profitable. Some of this coins can increase 100% in a day because there value is still very low.

When I'm trading coins via binance.com app, i make use of BNB/USDT. The trading pair have rewarded me better dividends ever since i started trading. I don't trade all the time, i trade when i have feelings that such combination will bring me profits.

Well, you might be correct, but I believe on long term investments. That was how ethereum started and those who waited and delayed got payed big time. You just never can tell.
Yeah i know that and and we all know ethereum.was a top coin after the existence of bitcoin and that was the reason many invested in it

Bitcoin is just one coin, there are over 1500 altocoins. If you want to trade bitcoin, you only have one option. If you want trade altcoins, you have 1500 options to try.

Dogecoin and Shiba Inu seems to be good for short term trading at the moment.
There are many other altcoins but these two are really good

When I first invested in this cryptocurrency Shiba Inu and it lost almost 90% of its worth, I became so frustrated on why I had to put my money in it. But looking at it today, I'm very happy with my investing in it.

I haven't entered any trade with Dogecoin because it looks static right now which makes it hard to make any decent profit from it. I'm targeting trading OCEAN/USDT today.

There is possibility of making profit if you invest in the cryptocurrency based on long-term approach. Cryptocurrency is designed in such a way that you cannot to lose entire investment. You just have to be patient and never attempt to sell when the price is going down.

Altcoin for short term or long term trading...
Altcoins is one of the currencies with a huge future in the years to come, it might be sleeping now but in the next few hours it will rise hugely, so I'll suggest a long term investment on altcoin.

Recently, I read a news which said a certain guy traded shib coins for few days and managed to buy a motor bike from the profits he made by trading shib. You can also try.

This applied to me, I love trading altcoins for a very long time. Although it all works out fine but at least it should be a casual or urgent trading. Some people like trading it for a short moment. Depends on the stat available.

There are so many altcoins you could trade and are good for both short term and long term some are litecoin ,cardano ,etc ,but I advice you hold for long ,it's more certain of you making huge gains

The altcoins that you could choose for short time trade is definitely the CRO. The crypto.com token as a great potential and one would make lots of profit holding it for a very long time.

It's almost becoming a rule of thumb in the cryptocurrency market where the major coins are used as investment vehicles and are held more while altcoins are the short term instruments.
So, yes I'll agree to trade more altcoins because a lot of these projects might not last.

I don't really have time to trade because I don't really understand much about trading, because of this I do not really wants to lose my money unnecessarily until I have the required knowledge I need to trade profitably.

I don't play the long term game I prefer sticking with short term trade and that's why I found forex and cryptocurrency very appealing. This is the platform where I could execute the intraday trading.

I think the decision for any kind of investment either long or short in crypto, depends on your target profit. I you want to have an immediate target and short profit, you can go for short term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back