Altcoins for short term trading

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think there are times we trade altcoin for long time and most time we either make more profit or make more loss also we still trade for short term and still make more loss or profit
,so which one would you prefer is it good to trade altcoin for short term or long term
I would love to know your suggestions

Short term is tricky, because it seems every coin is suddenly bullish. In addition, some of the more bullish coins (up more than 100% in a few weeks) have no business having such a high market cap, especially with no working products yet.

here everyone is with his opinion and his preferences.

Presently, the only altcoin making any sense to me is Litecoin and that is what I am dealing with now.

It depends on how you want to stay deep in the crypto currency exchange Business. If you think you don't need your money urgently, then it will be good you go into long term investment and if you need your money urgently after investment, short term is the best for you

I suggest bitcoin for trading cryptocurrencies rather than altcoins because you can easily make profit within a short time. But if you stick to trading with altcoins, then I prefer long term trading.

Well what will determine the time duration of your investment in cryptocurrencies will be your targeted profit threshold, if it takes a long time to achieve your targeted profit price, then it is only necessary that you wait for that time duration to actually get your profit but if fortunately for you, it takes a short time to make your targeted profit, then it will be the best time to cash out on your investment.

Assume you invested your funds during when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin etc all increased excessively in price tag in the duration of 2 weeks. Maybe you could've been buzzing with high profit over short period of time.

The rapid rise in bitcoin points to an altcoin bull at the door. Historical data show that the horizontal movement of BTC triggered a serious increase in bottom.

The altcoins with the highest potential to increase are as follows:

1- WINk
2- Matic Network
3- WazirX
4- Kava
5- Solana

I think there are times we trade altcoin for long time and most time we either make more profit or make more loss also we still trade for short term and still make more loss or profit
,so which one would you prefer is it good to trade altcoin for short term or long term
I think AltCoin is a better option for short term investment because Its value go up not too high And it is not beneficial to wait for long time in this, it can also cause you a loss, if you invest short term, then you can invest again by earning profit.

I think that altcoins are good for short term trading. most of these coins have a much lower value than bitcoin, and as a result if you make an investment into them, price changes in the positive direction will help you to realize profits in a shorter time frame on your smaller investments. Also altcoins are constantly changing in price and are also very volatile and this volatility is what makes it great for short term investments.

It's up to you how you invest in cryptocurrency. It is best if we invest for a long period of time but for that we should never withdraw the money we have before because it is very profitable. The rate can go very high anytime and I love it very much. More like and short term investment is good enough that you can get it out quickly if you ever need it.

Trading altcoin for a long period of time is good but risky as you have sighted above. But, I still believe in investing on altcoin for a long period of time. If one is investing on altcoin, it shouldn't be one coin, try to invest on as many as possible coins for a long period of time, you will have your reward back.

It's up to you how you invest in cryptocurrency. It is best if we invest for a long period of time but for that we should never withdraw the money we have before because it is very profitable. The rate can go very high anytime and I love it very much. More like and short term investment is good enough that you can get it out quickly if you ever need it.
Yes, investing in a coin for a long period of time can be very lucrative in the crypto world, especially if one considers the fact that the price hikes we are seeing recently. Just to add to this, I think that the term of investment into altcoins also depends on the reliability of the altcoin. coins that are new or that are not well known are very uncertain and therefore short term investments are best here. Whereas more reliable and reputable coins can be invested in for longer periods of time.

Why go for short term cryptocurrencies benefits when you can actually get something more meaningful from the real deals like Bitcoin and Ethereum? Unless money is the the problem or you don't really see yourself going into big investments, then I suppose altcoin is perfect for you.

I think that altcoins are good for short term trading. most of these coins have a much lower value than bitcoin, and as a result if you make an investment into them, price changes in the positive direction will help you to realize profits in a shorter time frame on your smaller investments. Also altcoins are constantly changing in price and are also very volatile and this volatility is what makes it great for short term investments.
You really made a nice point because if you want to invest and make good amount of profit in bitcoin , you need huge cash because of the high price , and there are altcoins you can get for at least $0.01 , so trading altcoins too is actually good

You really made a nice point because if you want to invest and make good amount of profit in bitcoin , you need huge cash because of the high price , and there are altcoins you can get for at least $0.01 , so trading altcoins too is actually good
Yes, it is important to do research on the coin that you are looking to invest in though and see how the coin has been trending in its price for the last few months as well. If a coin is constantly decreasing in price or is very unstable then an investment may be a bad idea. Altcoins that are reputable are the better option than newer pones where the risk is very high.

For me, i think it is the opposite way. Yes, bitcoin have a good store value for long term investors, and can guarantee you a good profit in 10 years surely. Alt coins on the other hand, might or might not guarantee you anything on the longer scale. But if you trade alt coins short term, you will make almost nothing.

I have been trading for quite some number of years now and to be honest I have totally avoided alt coins until few weeks ago that doge coin started gaining ground and appreciating very massively. This was when I began having interest on alt coins.

Dogecoin looks like the best altcoin to invest in. Dogecoin has really surprised me this year and it would be a mistake to ignore the coin. I think dogecoin is the best altcoin you can trade now on short term basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back