What's new

Altcoins for short term trading

Dogecoin looks like the best altcoin to invest in. Dogecoin has really surprised me this year and it would be a mistake to ignore the coin. I think dogecoin is the best altcoin you can trade now on short term basis.
Yeah its the future and anyone not holding the coin is actually making a big mistake because the price
going to get to litecoin price someday and that is when new investors would now start having interst in the project i think , so dogecoin price really suprise me too

Altcoin for short term trading. Well, investment at times is based on the urgency of need, for an individual who doesn't need his money urgently can invest into altcoins like ripple, litecoin and Dodge coin for a long time but if the money is needed urgently, you can go to investing on ethereum for a short term investement but it is preferable to have a long term investment and that can be done by investing on any of the altcoin mentioned

I think there are times we trade altcoin for long time and most time we either make more profit or make more loss also we still trade for short term and still make more loss or profit
,so which one would you prefer is it good to trade altcoin for short term or long term
I would love to know your suggestions
There are quite a number of them that are good for short term investments... The likes of BNB, doge, and others are doing well in the market right now and they're okay.

XRP, BNB coin should be considered for the short term investment option. This coins have high volatility in them. They have every chance to go up and at same time drop down.

I usually trade altcoins on day trading. With the knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis you can be able to predict which coin that will rise. I also have some strategies I use to maximize profit from altcoins.

Let me give you a financial advice, short term trading is very bad idea in crypto, it just like eating the tip of an iceberg, try and venture into a long time trading or investment.
Buy a coin called safebtc right now, sit down and watch for at least a month and see your money grow into 10×. Relax for three months and you are in money. Hold the coin for a year and you are multi millionaire. It's just an advice. Buy now and smile later (safebtc). Its the best alt coin to invest in.

I usually trade altcoins on day trading. With the knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis you can be able to predict which coin that will rise. I also have some strategies I use to maximize profit from altcoins.
You sound like an expert trader, i believe you've been trading for a while now for you to analyse how day trading works in crypto, and how to maximize profits.

Some best altcoins for shirt trading include but not limited to:
Litecoin
Ripple
Doge coin
Tron etc
Sometimes bitcoin can also be traded shortly but it requires a closer monitoring.

I think there are times we trade altcoin for long time and most time we either make more profit or make more loss also we still trade for short term and still make more loss or profit
,so which one would you prefer is it good to trade altcoin for short term or long term
Crypto currencies like Altcoin or other lower valued coin should not be used for trading in the short term. You are meant to allow them stay for long before you trade. That's the best time you could reap the benefits.

Crypto currencies like Altcoin or other lower valued coin should not be used for trading in the short term. You are meant to allow them stay for long before you trade. That's the best time you could reap the benefits.
Be careful of trash coins because there are some coins that only exist for a very short period of time and the price falls very well,that have been the very issue of those altcoins

Short-term trading focuses mainly on price action, rather than the long-term fundamentals of an asset.Short-term trading is a strategy that only aims to keep positions open for a matter of hours, days or weeks.

Short-term trading focuses mainly on price action, rather than the long-term fundamentals of an asset.Short-term trading is a strategy that only aims to keep positions open for a matter of hours, days or weeks.
This is true but most times people actually still benefit from the daily flunctuation of crypto more than those short term traders actually

It depends how trading is going in the market,so that would determine how to trade this coin,if staying long while trading will give me more profit I will and if doing it for short time I will also make my profit I will also do it then.

It depends on the market. Sometimes, one can join a trading that is bullish and make some profit within short period. While others may decide to buy a coin and hold for a long term. Personally I prefer long term trading.

It depends how trading is going in the market,so that would determine how to trade this coin,if staying long while trading will give me more profit I will and if doing it for short time I will also make my profit I will also do it then.
Yeah true you have to pick the best strategy that would make you trade and earn ,so many people have made profit with short term trade and many have made loss to with short term trade

Be careful of trash coins because there are some coins that only exist for a very short period of time and the price falls very well,that have been the very issue of those altcoins
Well, you might be correct, but I believe on long term investments. That was how ethereum started and those who waited and delayed got payed big time. You just never can tell.

yes Aliicoin s good for short-term trading because of its nature is then to increase fast and also depreciate fast as one who has studied the crypto-currency market you know that.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back