Agriculture

Abonyo Dickens

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would really love to venture in horticultural business, but the challenge is that in my locality people are not interested in products like flowers. Any idea on how to run such a business considering the high cost of production.

It seems quite difficult if the people in his place are not interested, you better manage another business. but it becomes your choice I only give advice.

I would really love to venture in horticultural business, but the challenge is that in my locality people are not interested in products like flowers. Any idea on how to run such a business considering the high cost of production.
Since your locality are not interested in horticulture , you either choose another alternative or change location where you can have market.

Knowing your surrounding is one of the most important in business start ups. You know your surrounding why’re you still he’ll bent on starting that business

If your locality people are not interested in the business then i think you could move to another location to obviously venture into the business

Horticulture is a very profitable business but it doesn't thrive in the rural area or within low income earners. This business sells well within the rich so you must know where to situation the location

If people in your locality don't approve you can always market outside your locality. Also it might be a profitable business. If the cost to start is too much,you could find other business or source for the capital.

If there is no demand for your products in the market, you should avoid starting that business. If there is no demand for flowers, how can you make money with this business? Instead, you can try something else. If you want to do farming and if you want something profitable, you can try vegetable farming because it is one of the most profitable products in agriculture.

If there is no demand for your products in the market, you should avoid starting that business. If there is no demand for flowers, how can you make money with this business? Instead, you can try something else. If you want to do farming and if you want something profitable, you can try vegetable farming because it is one of the most profitable products in agriculture.

It is always required to conduct a proper research before you start any kind of business. This is very important because you will get an idea about the demand of a specific kind of product. The fact remains that this can help you to analyse the actual demand of the product in the market. This also involves agricultural products as well.

When it comes to agriculture, farming food crops will never fail you as food will always be in demand. If you are growing, rice, corn, wheat, and vegetables, you will be able to sell these products easily as the demand never goes down. However, specialty crops or cash crops might not fetch you money always.

When it comes to agriculture, farming food crops will never fail you as food will always be in demand. If you are growing, rice, corn, wheat, and vegetables, you will be able to sell these products easily as the demand never goes down. However, specialty crops or cash crops might not fetch you money always.

Food will always be consumed by people and this is why the demand will less likely to decrease to a major extent. However, we must know that when inflation levels increase, the demand of certain food items do decrease to some extent. This also includes luxurious food items.

Your market research is already letting you know that your potential customers are not interested in what you are offering to sell unless you can create a solid social media marketing plan that can help, I do not see the business growing higher. I always want to realistic with everything that I do about businesses and starting one.

Your market research is already letting you know that your potential customers are not interested in what you are offering to sell unless you can create a solid social media marketing plan that can help, I do not see the business growing higher. I always want to realistic with everything that I do about businesses and starting one.

When it comes to agriculture, social media is already playing a role. This is because I myself live in an agricultural country. In here, now social media is being utilised at its best. However, traditional advertisement and marketing is not dead yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back