Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Would you date someone much older or younger than you? What's the maximum age difference you would accept?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I don't mind dating some one older than me but the age difference will not be that much. Let say maximum of 5years difference.

Honestly I don't know, but if I am to date someone I am younger than, the age difference should not be much, let's say around two to three years age difference, the highest I can manage might be a five years age difference Nothing higher than that.

Age is not a barrier when it comes to marriage, except the both parties are not compatible with each other. So far there's love, unity and understanding you're good to go.

Age shouldnt be a barrier to love, most times we love people before finding out their real ages in such case do we let them go because we have limitations to age? As for me wether older or younger doesnt matter.

Love is something of the heart and the heart sees other heart not the age so there is no age in sating whosoever your heart calls for because age doesn't feel happy only your heart does .

I don't see any problem with age difference, what is important to me us that my partner and I should be compatible and want the same goals.

I would rather date someone am older than because little children of nowadays don't av respect again and they do take or might take u for granted but dating someone u are older than will guarantee u of that respect. And the age difference should be at least 3 to 4 years.

Where I am from, this is a very important aspect. You can actually date someone older than you if you are a lady but for a man to date or marry someone older than him is not acceptable here, most people consider it a taboo and thus won't accept it, even if you happened to choose that way, you won't like how some people will look at you.

Well age to me is just a number and nothing else if I'm to marry a lady older than me fine as long as the love between us is strong who are you to look down on us because at the end it will just be my wife and I alone.

Would you date someone much older or younger than you? What's the maximum age difference you would accept?
When it comes to dating usually most culture is that the man is older than the woman. Most times he is older than the lady with two or more years. This is usually so because we feel a guy has to be older so that his lady will respect him and be submissive when they get married but in the present day world it doesn't count anymore. Once the couple loves and understand each other age doesn't matter

To be candid they say age is a just a number, you don't date with age, if you don't love the person you going out with why must u date
When it comes to dating usually most culture is that the man is older than the woman. Most times he is older than the lady with two or more years. This is usually so because we feel a guy has to be older so that his lady will respect him and be submissive when they get married but in the present day world it doesn't count anymore. Once the couple loves and understand each other age doesn't matter

I might not feel comfortable dating someone who is younger than I am.I could date someone of the same age or higher than mine with the highest age gap of 5 or 7 years

I'll love to date someone older than me because I would feel comfortable or free dating someone younger than me or or same age. And the gap in age should should be between 2 to 6 years

Age can be a barrier sometimes when it comes to dating. You should understand the kind of person you want to go into a relationship with.. some guys are bully and they would start riding you with the "I'm older than you thing" . For me, 3-4yrs age difference is cool.

Well I don't think that age can be a barrier when it comes to a serious dating relationship, there is one of the sayings that says age is just a number , sometimes I take it that way ,if you love yourselfs I don't think age can be a problem

There is really no fixed age to get married. You have to consider a whole lot of things and ask yourself questions like "Am I really ready for this or this is just peer pressure?" I remember while growing up how I wanted to marry early because I wanted to start my own family at a tender age but then I have come to realize that there is really no reason to rush

When you begin dating someone new, there's a wide range of things you probably consider to determine compatibilities, such as values, attraction, personality, and interests. But there's one thing you may not have taken into consideration that's worth giving a little thought to: your age gap. While it's true that a relationship age gap of 10 years or more can increase your chances of having marital problems, is there an ideal age gap for setting yourself up for success in the relationship department? As it turns out, science tells us there is an ideal age difference in a relationship that can increase your chances for everlasting love, and it's a lot smaller than you might have thought.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back