What's new

Afghanistan’s Economy after Taliban Takeover

Afghanistan’s economy after taliban takeover the country. This is crucial war between american and Afghanistan,this make their economy to turn upside down.
Looking at the countries that has been affected by wars since ages, after the war the economic of every country affected by the will normally be affected because most of the foreigner would have left the country.

Hmmm, I believe the economy would be run by a total and complete dictatorship and the economy would go for the worse.
I believe that it is something that can actually be actualized if the dictator and power actually have a good vision on how to run the activities of the country without killing it off.

Afghanistan’s economy after taliban takeover the country. This is crucial war between american and Afghanistan,this make their economy to turn upside down.
The war actually left here very big tool on the country but living everything in the hands of the Taliban to take control of it after the Americans left is never a good decision in my opinion.

I believe that it is something that can actually be actualized if the dictator and power actually have a good vision on how to run the activities of the country without killing it off.
That's where the risk comes in, it's under probability. A dictator could come in and actually make things better, if he has good visions like you said, or he could come in and make things extremely worse.

From my quick research on Google I have been able to find out that the country has completely been taken over by the Taliban since. But that is not withstanding , the economy is completely down and as at now it is not safe for people to travel to Afghanistan for any reason as the place is highly unsafe for foreigners.

From the writing , I believe the economy of Taliban will even be getting lower. It could have even been better if the government of Afghanistan was not taken over by Taliban with war. I don't think the economy will be positive anytime soon.

From my quick research on Google I have been able to find out that the country has completely been taken over by the Taliban since. But that is not withstanding , the economy is completely down and as at now it is not safe for people to travel to Afghanistan for any reason as the place is highly unsafe for foreigners.
The Taliban has taken over the full control of the Afghanistan country power and until this moment , their economy is still in jeopardy and the county is not safe for foreigners either,

The Taliban has taken over the full control of the Afghanistan country power and until this moment , their economy is still in jeopardy and the county is not safe for foreigners either,
I thought that the Taliban was only interested to take over the country and rule it the way it would favours the citizens. From this your explanation it seems the citizen are not happy with this.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back