Affiliate program even without a website

opaline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Can I earn from affiliate program even if I don't have a website. Like for example, I'm just doing guest posting in other's blog or posting in forum? What do you think?

It depends on the program. Many of them require you to own a site and tell them the URL to be approved. I guess Amazon may be an option for you as you can earn through social media using links as well as guest posting but I am not sure if they changed their terms or not in recent years.

When doing guest posting on other blogs you could be reported as a spammer means your IP is blacklisted from comments as sometimes the article is about medicine and you see there are affiliate links that are not good.

If you have social media pages with a huge following, I highly recommend you try Impact Radios. This affiliate program does not require you to have a website. By the way, Amazon also does not require any websites to start affiliate marketing. I have not tried it but I hear you can also do affiliate marketing for Clickbank without a website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back