deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you thought that Advisordia was not paying, then you were wrong because it has returned. Fecoms is relaunching Finance Community and I would like to suggest you to try it because it is definitely worth it. You can get paid for messages and not even a small one because the site is not very big and the payment is decent. You can withdraw to PayPal. Also, there are many topics on the topic of earning and not only because different users want to share their experience with you

#Finance Community

Last edited:
If you thought that Advisordia was not paying, then you were wrong because it has returned. Fecoms is relaunching Finance Community and I would like to suggest you to try it because it is definitely worth it. You can get paid for messages and not even a small one because the site is not very big and the payment is decent. You can withdraw to PayPal. Also, there are many topics on the topic of earning and not only because different users want to share their experience with you

#Finance Community
Interesting, could you leave proof of payment or something that confirms that the site is paying at this time?

I'm guessing this is supposed to be one of those ask a question site, where you can get answers to them, and mark the best answer?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Interesting, could you leave proof of payment or something that confirms that the site is paying at this time?
This is a preliminary payment because now the site has just been restored and I did not have time to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal
I'm guessing this is supposed to be one of those ask a question site, where you can get answers to them, and mark the best answer?
Yes, this is the same site and I have not seen anything like this anywhere, and they also pay for it if your answer is chosen as the best. Trendrі is written here because Fecoms is the owner of both sites

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-31_20-13-14.jpg
    photo_2024-03-31_20-13-14.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This is a preliminary payment because now the site has just been restored and I did not have time to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal

Yes, this is the same site and I have not seen anything like this anywhere, and they also pay for it if your answer is chosen as the best. Trendrі is written here because Fecoms is the owner of both sites
Thank you for the proof of payment, although it is somewhat old, it must be because the site has recently been paying again, right? Well I'll have to try it to see how it goes, if I don't try it I won't know how well it works for me, so when I have a moment I'll register on the site.

I have earned form question and answer sites in the past but these days I do not see a lot of rewarding question and answer site. I have checked Advisordia but most of the content on the site is poorly written

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back