What's new

Advice for beginners concerning airdrop??

My advice is that you should look for other money making method rather than air drop. The reason is because this program is a time waster and you cannot make a decent income every month doing it.

In order to qualify for airdrops you will need to acquire and hold a particular crypto currency.
Some coins requires you to hold a minimum amount of tokens in order to be eligible for their airdrops.

Never should you display your recovery phrases to them. Never should you pay some fees for you to be credited the tokens. Airdrops are free and must be given without a dime in return

There are legitimate airdrops, however it seems the scam airdrops exceeds the legitimate ones and the process to get such airdrop is usually cumbersome.
Green horn in crypto should stay away from airdrops because it can be used to gain access to their wallets and clean off their coins.

If you must conduct airdrops, my personal advice to novices is to be very cautious because the most of them are hoaxes. Also, avoid anyone who asks you to pay money in order to receive your incentives. That is my opinion.

My advice to beginner about airdrop is just to get another site that pays, because everything about it seems to be scam,its not legit.
Post automatically merged:

My advice to beginner about airdrop is just to get another site that pays, because everything about it seems to be scam,its not legit.

My personal advise to beginners concerning airdrops is that, if you must do airdrops, be very careful as most of them are scams. And stay away from anyone that ask you to pay any money to claim your rewards. That is my take.

Great effort, you deserves appreciation, you mentioned all tips helpful when we claims any airdrop, if really anyone followed these tips before participating in airdrops, then surely no one can scam us easily.

That second point is very important and cannot be overemphasized. I've heard stories of people who in a bid to claim airdropped tokens ended up losing all their assets earlier accrued or gotten. It's very key to have a separate wallet for this purpose.

Nothing really much , everyone needs to understand that airdrops are not trusted and as such you should not pay money to access any airdrop of whatever worth or potential they might claims they comes with.

My advice to beginners concerning airdrops is that you should be sure where they live for air drops is coming from because scammers can use this a drop means to gain whatever they want
There are even protocol that are going to tell you that they are going to do an AirDrop but then it is not everyone that is worth it. You have to filter out the noise to see the real ones

You can be checking out airdrops every now and then but don't put your mind into it. If it works out fine, if it does not life goes on, because most of them never work out.

Airdrops are free Crypto currency and are given to those who hold a base crypto currency. They are usually lucrative and can also be very Risky to participate in. That is why it is essential to use a different Wallet when participating in Airdrops.

Normally, you get coins through airdrops for performing certain tasks such as registering the official site, following social media pages, referring new users, etc. However, if you are asked to spend money to get coins, you should always avoid it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back