What's new

Advice for beginners concerning airdrop??

Destinyfejiro

AOG
500 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops..
1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems
2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer
3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode

If there's anything you can add to it...

My advice to beginners concerning airdrops is that you should be sure where they live for air drops is coming from because scammers can use this a drop means to gain whatever they want

For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops..
1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems
2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer
3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode

Since have done most airdrop in the past but seems nothing meaningful happened then,since then have stop to be doing anything call airdrop if not pay to right site and earn crypto currency is a no no for me.

Airdrops are quite good to participate in and are free way if earning ,however there is many scam projects using Airdrop to scam people. So whoever that wants to earn from Airdrop should be careful.

Since have done most airdrop in the past but seems nothing meaningful happened then,since then have stop to be doing anything call airdrop if not pay to right site and earn crypto currency is a no no for me.
Well I understand why you made such decision cause that was how I felt too at the beginning though have only earned once from over 100+ telegram bot Airdrops ...so for me just keep trying you will definitely come across a legit one soon

I have never earned anything from all the airdrops i have joined before, i have never gotten anything from them, which made me believe that there are no legit airdrops out there. But i have heard one or two persons who claim to have earned from airdrops, which makes me wonder.

When it's comes to airdrops in the cyrpto field it's could go either way like they do say what's the worst that can ever happen,it's just a matter of luck to me as it could favor your or not.

For me, I would suggest them to avoid those airdrops and profit from the time to learn a skill and start the freelancing jobs

My personal advise to beginners concerning airdrops is that, if you must do airdrops, be very careful as most of them are scams. And stay away from anyone that ask you to pay any money to claim your rewards. That is my take.

Newbies in the house, take that number one instruction very seriously, airdrops are free and you should never consider any airdrop platform that asks you to bring some funds to settle your earnings.

When it's comes to airdrops in the cyrpto field it's could go either way like they do say what's the worst that can ever happen,it's just a matter of luck to me as it could favor your or not.
Exactly , the worst that could happen is you wouldn't be credited and the best that would happen is for the coin to go to moon and you earn money from something you got fo free
Post automatically merged:

Newbies in the house, take that number one instruction very seriously, airdrops are free and you should never consider any airdrop platform that asks you to bring some funds to settle your earnings.
I nearly fell for this one time , I did Doge Airdrop bot on telegram , when it was time to withdraw they said I should send bsc or eth worth 10$ for fee ...I felt can't you just take it out from my rewards and pay me the remains

Well as a matter of fact I earned
Safenebula token from telegram
Phoneum coin from telegram before it stopped working
I think it's just those two ...okay I also earned ltc very little though....
Well I didn't give up though once in a while I do it but I Try not to expect anything
I have never earned anything from all the airdrops i have joined before, i have never gotten anything from them, which made me believe that there are no legit airdrops out there. But i have heard one or two persons who claim to have earned from airdrops, which makes me wonder.

For me, I would suggest them to avoid those airdrops and profit from the time to learn a skill and start the freelancing jobs
Could you teach me the freelancing or any skill ....cause I really don't have any other way to earn an income apart from crypto, bizdustry which I just started recently

Last edited:
This is a good tip about airdrop. I just only have one wallet for both normal coin and airdrop. I never know we can also make a seperate account. I will also be doing that. Also, all the airdrop I have been claiming on my wallet, I am just looking at the amount. I don't know how to turn to cash.

My advice for beginners on airdrop is that most airdrop are scam but not all. Any airdrop that ask for deposit of any kind should be avoided and do not joined presale of airdrop also they are scam too.

My candid advise for beginner concerning air drop is to be careful and always do research to know where the air drop comes from before jumping into it just because you think its free,

When it comes to airdrops they are usually scams compared to legit ones, all the ones I've participated in are still yet to drop and proved a waste of time so it's good to do research prior

My candid advise for beginner concerning air drop is to be careful and always do research to know where the air drop comes from before jumping into it just because you think its free,
Not verifying the source of airdrop is number one reason why people get scammed through airdrops. Most times when we see the amounts of airdrop to be given, we just jump into whatever it is they ask of us without researching about it.

If you must go into any airdrop flying around that you're seeing everywhere, then make sure to have a dedicated wallet for it and not your real transactional wallets to prevent hackers gaining access into your wallet finance

But its free now .so I see no crime in jumping into as many Airdrop as you can...the only think one should definitely watch out for is when we are asked for fee....Airdrops are always free no gas fee needed

Personally, I have been involved with airdrops for over 3 years now and I have never gotten a dime of cryptocurrency from it, which is why I will never encourage anyone to do it.

My recommendation to new bee's concerning airdrops is that you ought to be certain where they reside for air drops is coming from in light of the fact that tricksters can utilize this a drop intends to acquire anything they desire

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back